Thread: Mermaids in Nebraska

Cool Mermaids in Nebraska

Hi, everyone! I own two tails and would love to swim with people in my area who have one as well. I have a DiVentures right near my house (literally walking distance), and I would love for some people to swim with! Any mermaids out there in Nebraska? -G

Hello, I’m also a mermaid in Nebraska and live pretty close to the Diventures! We should meet up and swim! Sorry I don’t come on here very often!

I'm a few months late, but let me know if you guys ever want to plan a Meetup. I'm working on getting a new tail soon! ( I also live in Omaha near Diventures)

Hello, there is a mermaid swim at diventures this Friday! It’s at 7pm I believe and they will allow you to be with the mermaids even if you don’t have a tail yet.

Member Undisclosed Pod MermaidJeanette's Avatar

Visit MermaidJeanette's Youtube Channel
    I'm a NE mermaid, but I live in Kearney Area I little to far for Omaha area....

I didn't know that there were these types of things in NE. Public gatherings of any kind are not really my thing though.

Thank god there's more of us! I thought I was the only one! Love from north platte

Sent from my SM-A102U using MerNetwork mobile app