Thread: Underwater Photography

Underwater Photography

I am a retired harmless old guy and a scuba diver and an amateur underwater photographer. I'd like to tag up with merfolk in the Daytona Beach area so I can take some pics and videos just for grins (totally non commercial). I have heard some of you train at Alexander Springs. If it is OK to shoot pics I would appreciate it if you would let me know when training or practice is being done locally so I can tag along. And of course I share pics and videos. :-) Thanks!

Senior Member Pod of Oceania Mermaid Jaffa's Avatar
    Add Mermaid Jaffa on Facebook
    Visit Mermaid Jaffa's Youtube Channel
    Eeeeww! No.
    Formerly known as ireneho

Senior Member Undisclosed Pod
    welcome, diver dave!

Senior Member Pod of The South Keiris's Avatar
    Add Keiris on Facebook
    Welcome to the Waters DiverDave. Do you have any stills of your underwater photography?

Quote Originally Posted by Mermaid Jaffa View Post
    Eeeeww! No.
    I get where your coming from but give the man a chance you wouldn’t be doing it alone

Sent from my iPhone using MerNetwork mobile app

Senior Member Undisclosed Pod
    There are some florida groups on FB where people plan meetups. You may want to check those out

Diver Dave you can check out Florida Springs Mermaids on Facebook. We have little and big Meet Ups periodically around Florida at different springs. When we host Meet Ups we ask that the mermaids and photographers sign photography releases and liability waivers. We have both mermaids and underwater photographers who attend the meetups. The photographers then share the photos usually via Facebook. It's good experience for both the mermaids in front of the camera and the photographers. And since we are meeting as a group, it's safer than meeting up 1:1 with an unfamiliar photographer.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Mermaid Aerial Princess

Florida Springs Mermaid
    "You Can Swim With Us!"
    https://www.facebook.com/floridapods/

Tampa Bay Mermaid
    https://www.facebook.com/mermaidaerialprincess/

Now I understand that in order to get a good picture, it is necessary to choose the right pose. It's important and you can't do without it. So when I shoot models I try to explain to them the best pose to take. Here https://skylum.com/blog/top-female-p...zing-portraits . I was able to find out a whole list of women's photography poses. I hope I've been able to help.

There are many important things to do in design, Buy Gmail Accounts branding, and communication. Knowing how to prioritize your work can make your life much easier. Here are some tips to help you prioritise your tasks and avoid overcommitting. Hopefully, these ideas will be useful for you! Read on for more. Here are some benefits of having money in your life. The first benefit is that it can increase your earning potential. The second benefit is that it can be used to improve your quality of living. Buy Old Gmail Accounts