Thread: Tail options together???

Tail options together???

Does anyone else wish they could see their tail makers different fluke options together in a real photo? For example my tail maker has the Athena fluke and the kahlesie fluke there are pics of the individual tails. But no pics of complete tails with different flukes together. Like the att tails she has here or side by side. I know I’d really like to see comparison photos anyone else?

Ps all the photos are from mernation web sight. They are amazeing !!! I can’t wait to get my tail from them!!!

Sent from my iPad using MerNetwork mobile app

Oh, you mean like comparison photos to see the size and shapes next to each other? That would be great!

Some tailmakers are popular enough that many mers get together who happen to have tails with different flukes from the same makers. Sometimes they take photos together in their tails. Perhaps the tailmaker you're referring to is that popular?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Currently deciding on a color/design and saving up for my first tail!

Yes she’s popular and I follow a lot of her mers on Instagram but have yet to see these flukes side by side. But I don’t usually see many group mer pics. I think she has a lot of mers dispersed between the us states and Australia

Sent from my iPad using MerNetwork mobile app