Thread: Hello all

Hello all

Hi, I don't have a mersona yet. I am just starting this lovely journey to mermading. My fiance is also joining me in this adventure. I like singing #iamsweetadelines barbershop. I use to many hashtags. I enjoy doll repainting. I have two mermaid tops in the works, and may have more in the near future, no one warned me how addictive they are to make. Oh and I love disney. Nice to meet you all.

Welcome welcome Glad to see you've found your pod already. I hope your journey into the waters is a pleasant one!
    The Magical Mystical MerFanc
    A Welsh Lake Monster with control of weather, water and water creatures.
    Resident sea monster, best friend of sharks and ducks, lover of the Deep Ocean.
    Known on all other social media as theAfanc

I have also found a lot of useful information on making tails and tops already. Thanks for stopping by and saying hi.

Pleasure to meet you Mersister! I’d love to see the tops your made sometime if your comfortable with that!

Sent from my iPhone using MerNetwork mobile app

I plan on showing them off soon, but the e6000 isn't fully cured yet.

Hey Snowprincess, welcome! Mersonas are fun, but I'm sure you already know they're not required. There are many mers without one (in varying degrees), and then there are mers like me who have one of the most detailed backstories you've ever seen. I took a little while finding mine, and actually came back after shelving it for a while, but it just felt right. It's awesome that your fiance is very supportive and interested! I too look forward to seeing your tops, there's a thread called "Show off your tops! " that you could post in to show the whole community! Same with tails, if it weren't for my exceptionally tight budget I would have around seven tails, around four with modifications and six made from the ground up by now! Once again, welcome!

My fiancé surprised me with a fabric tail for the Forth of July. I have ordered a beautiful fabric tail. Oh, and I have a mersona name now. The backstory still needs work. But I love the name and it definitely makes more since for a Louisiana Mermaid to have flowery name than an icy one. Thank you all for the kind welcomes. I look forward to be apart of this community.
    Formally Known as Snowprincess