Thread: Hello from Tennessee!

Junior Member Pod of The South Kirtama's Avatar
    Add Kirtama on Facebook

Hello from Tennessee!

Hi guys! Kirtama here, I'm a Tennessee resident, and I'm very excited to get into the world of Mermaiding. I've always loved mermaids since I was a kid and wanted to be one as an adult. Now as an adult I've decided why not!? I'm really looking forward to getting to know you lovely merfolk. I've been lurking the forums for a few days because I'm very interested in becoming a mertailor and plan to start my first Betta inspired tail soon. Hopefully I can meet other TN Mers soon!

Welcome welcome! I've always wanted to visit Tennessee If you have any questions, there are TONS of amazing resources and people to ask.
    The Magical Mystical MerFanc
    A Welsh Lake Monster with control of weather, water and water creatures.
    Resident sea monster, best friend of sharks and ducks, lover of the Deep Ocean.
    Known on all other social media as theAfanc

Hiya! Im a new Kentucky mer, I wish you luck with mertailing! I'm gathering supplies to make my own tail its looking difficult but rewarding. When you start let me know I will totally be a first customer

Sent from my VS988 using MerNetwork mobile app

Add Kirtama on Facebook
    @theMerFanc: Thank you! There's potential for it to be very pretty here if you come in spring or fall. Otherwise you sweat to death.

@Calypsi: Oh man! You're not that far away from me. Thank you and good luck with your tail. It does look difficult but I'm sure you'll do an awesome job!

Oh hon, I'm from Phoenix, Arizona. Literally named for the beard that sweats to death. I've gotchu.
    The Magical Mystical MerFanc
    A Welsh Lake Monster with control of weather, water and water creatures.
    Resident sea monster, best friend of sharks and ducks, lover of the Deep Ocean.
    Known on all other social media as theAfanc

Welcome! The Tennessee mers thread is this way. Come over, the water is fine.

Add Kirtama on Facebook
    @theMerFanc: I have a buddy living in Arizona, she's going to college up there! I prefer the heat up there to the damp, heavy, gross heat here. lol

@tealmermaid: Thank you so much! I can't wait to meet the other TN Mers!

I am wanting to become one of the merfolk, I am just having trouble finding a reliable shop to get my first tail, but I live in TN as well... hoping the nearby pools will let me swim in the shallow side...