Thread: What's the trick to getting a hold of Mike?!!!!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Sooooo frustrating. I feel like sending an email that says I HAVE THE MONEY. READ THIS. hahaha

If I don't hear back from him in four weeks, I'm getting my tail from Tyler & Raven. I don't doubt that it will be fantastic, but I think Mike is everyone's first choice. He's been doing this for awhile and the results are stunning.

Can't say why I need it rush ordered because stuff gets stolen on this forum, but you'll see within a few months.

Senior Member Pod of The South
    Quote Originally Posted by neonmermaid View Post
    Sooooo frustrating. I feel like sending an email that says I HAVE THE MONEY. READ THIS. hahaha

If I don't hear back from him in four weeks, I'm getting my tail from Tyler & Raven. I don't doubt that it will be fantastic, but I think Mike is everyone's first choice. He's been doing this for awhile and the results are stunning.

Can't say why I need it rush ordered because stuff gets stolen on this forum, but you'll see within a few months.
    Oh, I wouldn't bet my fins on that. I'd definitely try to get myself a Raen tail before a Mike tail. The CRAFTSMANSHIP is simply stunning. And the questions I had for Mike were based on performance of the tail after hearing some feedback. Since I was neer able to get ahold of him, I'd say based on what I hear of the tails that the performance in Raven's tails are superior to Mike's as well.

After we saw he work in the Show Us Your Tail Thread, I think a lot of us would put Raen as our first choice. I know I do.