Thread: Splash Bath Photo Thread?

Splash Bath Photo Thread?

I have been thinking about this for a while. It seams like a lot of people like to recreate the bath scene from splash in their photos. But I have never seen a thread dedicated to it. So I was thinking we should start one! What does everyone else think?

I’ll post my splash pic as soon as I can take it but I am banned from swimming or having a bath for another week because of medical problems!

Here is a pic of mattison from splash in the mean time!Name:  IMG_0196.JPG
Views: 149
Size:  18.9 KB

Sent from my iPad using MerNetwork mobile app

Senior Member Pod of Oceania Mermaid Jaffa's Avatar
    Add Mermaid Jaffa on Facebook
    Visit Mermaid Jaffa's Youtube Channel
    I was showing my 6 yr old niece (she's now 7) my collection of tails one sunny afternoon. When she saw my Magictail "like the girls in H2O" said she.

She got all excited and want to wear it all afternoon while watching her videos. I said no. She was very upset but I had a plan...

It was summer and very very hot, so she put on her swimmers and played in the bath. I came in and asked if she would like to borrow my tail and mirage fin, and pretend she was one of the girls from H2O.

I had a video of it, but seem to have lost it. She stayed in the bath for over and hour, and didn't want to get out!
    Formerly known as ireneho

Quote Originally Posted by Mermaid Jaffa View Post
    I was showing my 6 yr old niece (she's now 7) my collection of tails one sunny afternoon. When she saw my Magictail "like the girls in H2O" said she.

She got all excited and want to wear it all afternoon while watching her videos. I said no. She was very upset but I had a plan...

It was summer and very very hot, so she put on her swimmers and played in the bath. I came in and asked if she would like to borrow my tail and mirage fin, and pretend she was one of the girls from H2O.

I had a video of it, but seem to have lost it. She stayed in the bath for over and hour, and didn't want to get out!
    Awe how cute !!!!!! I bet that was such a magical day for both of you !!!

Sent from my iPhone using MerNetwork mobile app