Thread: MERmazing Mermaid Camp for Adults! * Classes * Photos * Fun

MERmazing Mermaid Camp for Adults! * Classes * Photos * Fun

A camp expressly designed for the professional and serious aspiring professional mermaid!

This is the camp you have been looking for! Legendary underwater photographer Brenda Stumpf and acclaimed author and Hollywood underwater set coach Virginia Hankins have designed a brand-new, immersive, camp experience to take your love of the water to a whole new level while having a mer-mazing time in sunny Southern California in the USA!

Mermaid Camp has an amazing mix of skills and fun activities where you can be around other adults who love the water just as much as you do!

For four fin-omenal, action-packed, days you’ll be able to focus on your mermaid dreams, meet new fin friends in other mermaid campers, and explore the world of both modeling and mermaid skills with a huge mix of in water and dry based activities. Through an attentive, collaborative, approach you will have the life changing experience of working with our extraordinary crew to learn the foundation skills and insider industry tricks needed to pose for truly exceptional underwater photographs in a safe, fun, way and master some of the mermaid skills you’ve seen and always wanted to do. All of the camp content is based on our team’s real international experience in both pool and ocean habitats to help you to do your best in front of the camera and learn or develop your skills.

WHEN IS MERMAID CAMP?
    Camp is held Thursday October 4 to Sunday October 7, 2018

HOW LONG IS MERMAID CAMP EACH DAY?

• Thursday: 2PM-6PM
    • Friday: 9AM-5PM, optional Luau inspired dinner in the evening
    • Saturday: 9AM-5PM
    • Sunday: 10AM-2PM

WHAT DOES IT COVER?
    A wide variety of topics to keep your interest up and the pace moving including:

• The Business Side of Mermaiding
    • Careers in Mermaiding & Water
    • Mermaiding 101 & 201 Student Certifications from LA Mermaid School (based on ability to pass exams)
    • Underwater Photography WITH Photo Shoot Workshop Segment
    • Storytelling & Mermaid Lore
    • Mermaid Wig & Makeup Techniques
    • Underwater Breath Hold Introduction
    • Water Set Etiquette and Tips
    • Water Safety, Risks, and Panic Prevention
    • Social Gatherings / Luau Party
    • Performance Strategies & Character Work

HOW MUCH DOES MERMAID CAMP COST?
    $925 per person for the duration of camp; no discounts are offered for anyone who is unable to attend all days. We accept all major credit cards. Payment and enrollment is done on the camp website at http://www.sheroesentertainment.com/store/mermaid-camp

WHO CAN ATTEND CAMP?
    This mermaid camp is designed for adults ages 18+ who are in good physical shape, are proficient swimmers, have good social skills in group settings, and are able to work in the water for 2-4 hours per day. All genders, religious / ethnic backgrounds, and orientations are welcome.

HOW DO I LEARN MORE?
    Please visit the main site at: http://www.sheroesentertainment.com/store/mermaid-camp
    Sheroes Entertainment LLC
    Visit us at:
    www.sheroesentertainment.com
    Follow us on Instagram at: @mermaids_sheroes_entertainment
    Like us on Facebook at:
    https://www.facebook.com/SheroesEntertainment

Hollywood's underwater stunt performance team - stunning professional mermaids and lifeguards available internationally.
    >The Home of LA Mermaid School<

Senior Member Undisclosed Pod
    sounds like a lot of fun and a great price for all of that too

Senior Member Undisclosed Pod PearlieMae's Avatar
    Follow PearlieMae On Twitter Add PearlieMae on Facebook
    Oooh! Checking credit cards and vacation days to see if I can swing it! Sounds awesome! (You had me at Brenda Stumpf!)

I will if I can get the cash for camp and a plane ticket in time as well as have my tail done !!!!

Sent from my iPad using MerNetwork mobile app

If your tail isn't finished then you can rent one of the FinFun or The2Tails fabric level tails on site.
    Sheroes Entertainment LLC
    Visit us at:
    www.sheroesentertainment.com
    Follow us on Instagram at: @mermaids_sheroes_entertainment
    Like us on Facebook at:
    https://www.facebook.com/SheroesEntertainment

Hollywood's underwater stunt performance team - stunning professional mermaids and lifeguards available internationally.
    >The Home of LA Mermaid School<