Thread: Texas meet ups?

Texas meet ups?

Is there going to be anymore Texas meet ups this summer? I’m in the hill country area.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey Tealfire! Try checking the Community > Pods > Pod of Texas subforum, meet up planning for Texas happens there!

Hey mods, this thread looks like it would fit better in the Texas pod subforum.

Sorry still learning my navigation I did join Fb pod site.

Why are all the Texas mers so spread out! It sucks no one around to swim with, have you joined pod of Texas on Facebook?

Sent from my iPad using MerNetwork mobile app

Well Texas is a big wide state lol! I know what ya mean I wish there were some Mers here to meet with @ the Guadalupe but I don’t mind driving further to meet people who share my love.

Sorry still learning my navigation I did join Fb pod site.
    Aww, no worries! It's no big deal! I just threw that in in case the mods wanted to/ thought it would be a good idea to move it.
    That FB site will definitely help you, as will the sub forum here. You could also "stalk" TradeWinds a little, they seem to be a meet up planning powerhouse for the state of Texas! Also, you're also not the only one interested, I've seen many meet up threads for Texas! Oh, and I've noticed that most of the meet ups (just to give you an idea of the location) tend to be around the Dallas/ Houson area, occasionally in & around Austin, and I think I've even seen a couple in Galveston or Corpus Christi.
    Happy swimming!

Awe thanks Phoenix!
    What is trade-winds? Tried looking on mer network and Fb. Houston is more feasible than Dallas for me right now though just would like to meet some other Mers
    I am planning for San macros mermaid festival though!

PMing you in a couple of minutes!