Thread: KC Ren Fest 2018

KC Ren Fest 2018

Hi everyone, Mermaid Mikayla here. I understand that the Renaissance Festival isn't exactly mermaid, but there is a Mermaid Cove and you can dress up however you want! This year, will be my first year ever going to the Festival and I will be going in my handmade late 1800s day dress. I'll be going as my mersona!

I was wondering if anyone has or is going and what you did/are doing for your outfits? Thanks!
    Mermaid Mikayla

Junior Member Pod of the Midwest Runa's Avatar

Follow Runa on Tumblr
    Yoo I've worked as a mermaid for the Kansas City Renaissance festival (Or rather, sometimes a mermaid and sometimes a faerie!) It's a blast, I super love the community and the little village of canterbury~

Quote Originally Posted by Runa View Post
    Yoo I've worked as a mermaid for the Kansas City Renaissance festival (Or rather, sometimes a mermaid and sometimes a faerie!) It's a blast, I super love the community and the little village of canterbury~
    Oh how cool! I was going to apply but I didn't know if working there would mess with my fulltime job or not.
    Mermaid Mikayla

Junior Member Pod of the Midwest Runa's Avatar

Follow Runa on Tumblr
    Quote Originally Posted by Mermaid.Mikayla View Post
    Oh how cool! I was going to apply but I didn't know if working there would mess with my fulltime job or not.
    If nothing else, come learn more about it! Now is the time and by "now" I mean like literally this week!
    Recruitment party info:
    (April 12)
    https://www.facebook.com/events/378659656050051/

Audition info:
    (April 17 and another session on the 20th!)
    https://www.facebook.com/events/664737597278183/