Thread: Arriving from the Amsterdam canals

Arriving from the Amsterdam canals

Hello everymer!

Name:  mermaidtail.jpg
Views: 61
Size:  141.2 KB

I made an account here three years ago when I got my first monofin, but I kind of abandoned it for a while because of some personal things going on in my life, including the death of my mother. She was the one to gift me my monofin and she loved seeing photos and videos of mermaiding, so I hope I am kind of doing her justice right now
    Since I now have a homemade sequin tail and a finfolk fabric tail on the way I thought I'd reintroduce myself as I have been reemerging myself into the mermaid world.
    My name is Jopie and I'm turning 28 in August. As you can see in my name I'm native to Amsterdam, the Netherlands. I love to swim in the river IJ and I still plan on swimming in the canals once I find a safe spot.
    Some people might already know me as I'm an active member in a few mermaid facebook groups such as the Finfolk Pod Squad.

Since I have been making costumes for quite a while I have also been wanting to try working with silicone and I am hoping to pick up some useful tips here. In the meantime I'm going to keep sewing on sequins till my fingers are bleeding!

You can find me on Instagram @theamsterdammermaid and @_fairytalefashion_ <3

Senior Member Pod of Cali Saelyyia's Avatar
    Follow Saelyyia On Twitter Add Saelyyia on Facebook
    Follow Saelyyia on Tumblr
    Welcome back to the forums Jopie!

Sent from my shellphone.

Sometimes Life Just Needs a Bit of Magic

Member Euro Pod
    welcome back!
    im very sorry for your loss ;--;
    btw,
    NEDERLANDERSSSSSS