Thread: Little Mermaid Needs A New Tail

Junior Member Pod of Cali Kira Majeric's Avatar
    Add Kira Majeric on Facebook

Little Mermaid Needs A New Tail

Hello everyone!! I am searching for something for my 5 year old mermaid. She has had a FunFun tail for 2 1/2 years and has finally grown out of if. She uses this one for mainly land events.

She was in tears yesterday about not having a tail that tail of her dreams. Which is a tail like her adult mer-friends wear. I do not want to spoil the magic in explaining that those are silicon and not fabric like hers.

So, here is my question : Is there an amazing fabric tail that will fit around a Mermaid Linden Bodyglove monofin? Where the fluke looks more like the professional silicone tail?

She is 45.25 inches tall but still fits into 4T shorts.

This one will also be used for land events, so I do not mind buying one a bit larger and letting her grow into it. She wants one that looks more realistic than the basic FinFun tails.

Thank you in advanced!!

Sent from my [device_name] using MerNetwork mobile app

mertailor guppy tails, they fit the mermaid linden monofin, but they don't look anything like silicone tails. the closest you are gonna get to a fabric tail that looks like silicone is probably the finfolk fabric tails they are pretty large though, I wouldn't recommend it unless she is a very strong swimmer. they have a lot of XS tails left that you could modify to fit her

Junior Member Pod of Cali Kira Majeric's Avatar
    Add Kira Majeric on Facebook
    Quote Originally Posted by -Mermaid Amber- View Post
    mertailor guppy tails, they fit the mermaid linden monofin, but they don't look anything like silicone tails. the closest you are gonna get to a fabric tail that looks like silicone is probably the finfolk fabric tails they are pretty large though, I wouldn't recommend it unless she is a very strong swimmer. they have a lot of XS tails left that you could modify to fit her
    I think we are going to go with the Guppy tail. I was just hoping for a different fluke. Thisbis not for swimming, just land events. She has a lot of land events. Thank you for your help!

Sent from my [device_name] using MerNetwork mobile app