Thread: Marine Aquarium Expo Meetup 3/21/20012

Marine Aquarium Expo Meetup 3/21/20012

Hello!

This weekend at the Orange County Fairgrounds in Costa Mesa there will be a Marine Aquarium Expo.

I contacted them a bit ago about hiring some of us mermaids for the event but they've already got some!

However, they really liked hearing about us and invited all of us to come for a Mermaid Invasion!
    All who can make it are invited, tickets are normally $15 each but all we've got to do is send out info for will-call tickets.

From the website:
    Marine Aquarium Expo (MAX) is the largest consumer event for the aquarium hobby in North America! See the latest innovative products in the aquarium hobby as well purchase live & dry goods from over 60 exhibitors. MAX is extremely family friendly and entertaining. Our signature MAX "FinZone" includes an 8-foot Touch Tank to introduce your child to various marine animals, as well as films, activities, and other inspirations. Admission is only $15 for Adults, $10 for Seniors & Military (with ID), FREE for Children 12 years old & under!

Marine Aquarium Expo 2012 is March 31 & April 1, 2012 at The OC Fair & Event Center in Building #18 at 88 Fair Drive, Costa Mesa, CA 92626 (off of Arlington Avenue)

I hope to see you there. I'd like us all to meet up for the event, go out to lunch nearby, enjoy the rest of the evening and maybe cap it off with a swim Please email me at Anireshi@gmail.com with your full name and those of anyone you wanna bring with you so I can put you on the will-call roster. I'm very excited for this meetup and can't wait to hang out with all of you again <3

-Anita Rae

Lucky! I couldn't make it if I wanted too, but maybe I'll try for next time!
    Hugs, fishes, and mermaid kisses!

Senior Member Pod of Cali
    Thanks or calling. I'm sorry I was already scheduled to dive at the California Science Center. We schedule at the beginning of each month, but if I knew more than a week in advance, I could probably reschedule. They're very accommodating.

I hope you went and took pictures! This sounds really fun.