Thread: Nor Cal Mers?

Senior Member Pod of Cali Mermaid Holly's Avatar
    Add Mermaid Holly on MySpace

Nor Cal Mers?

It's been a while since I've heard from y'all! How have you been? Anyone want to meet up while it's still a bit warm?

Also, anyone want to share their Instagrams? (I'm considering starting a mer Insta, but the creepers make me a bit hesitant...)

Sent from my [device_name] using MerNetwork mobile app
    "Deep calls to deep in the roar of your waterfalls; all your waves and breakers have swept over me."

Psalm 42:7

Follow Nima On Twitter Add Nima on Facebook
    Heya! I just recently joined and am still getting into the mermaid life, but I live in San Jose. Would love to meet other mers in the area <3

Hello! I just joined mernetwork, but I got my first tail for Christmas. I live in Sunnyvale and would love to meet up once it's warm! My insta is @mylittleecho but no mermaid photos yet.

Follow Nima On Twitter Add Nima on Facebook
    Hi Echo! I just said hi in your intro thread, but it made me realize I should drop this group here haha. If anyone in Norcal is interested in joining our pod on FB, we're trying to get some events going in the area and everyone is welcome <3 https://www.facebook.com/groups/269925900312717/

Senior Member Pod of Cali Mermaid Holly's Avatar
    Add Mermaid Holly on MySpace
    Quote Originally Posted by Nima View Post
    Hi Echo! I just said hi in your intro thread, but it made me realize I should drop this group here haha. If anyone in Norcal is interested in joining our pod on FB, we're trying to get some events going in the area and everyone is welcome <3 https://www.facebook.com/groups/269925900312717/
    Sounds awesome! I'll have to make a new Facebook account, lol.

Sent from my [device_name] using MerNetwork mobile app
    "Deep calls to deep in the roar of your waterfalls; all your waves and breakers have swept over me."

Psalm 42:7

Hi, I'm new and trying to find other mers around my age (18) and in my area, is there anyone around that age in this pod?

hey! a bit late to this thread but very new to mermaiding. i live in roseville (near sacramento) and would love to meet some locals!

Junior Member Pod of Cali
    Hi I'm new! I'm in Monterey. I would love to do a meet-up!

I'm stranded in Sonoma. Send help. lol just kidding....kinda. You are all so close but so far.