Thread: Introducing myself!

Introducing myself!

Hello! I'm Kelsey, but you may call me by Mae, it being one of my two Mersonas, (second one coming soon)

I am still a beginner in the mermaiding community, and am actually quiet nervous, as I see SO MANY mermaids with such long hair, and mine is short, i just really hope I can make some awesome friends, and learn from everyone!

The second Mersona is based around a jelly fish design aswell, as I feel as if it would be something unique!

Sadly, as I have just joined, it says I do not have permission to post pictures yet, so hopefully there will be more soon!

-Mae

Sent from my [device_name] using MerNetwork mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by KelseyMae View Post
    Hello! I'm Kelsey, but you may call me by Mae, it being one of my two Mersonas, (second one coming soon)

I am still a beginner in the mermaiding community, and am actually quiet nervous, as I see SO MANY mermaids with such long hair, and mine is short, i just really hope I can make some awesome friends, and learn from everyone!

The second Mersona is based around a jelly fish design aswell, as I feel as if it would be something unique!

Sadly, as I have just joined, it says I do not have permission to post pictures yet, so hopefully there will be more soon!

-Mae

(I can't believe I forgot to say this, but I am from Richmond Virginia! And I am 18!)

If you have a photobucket account or something similar you should be able to post pictures that way.

Sent from my iPhone using MerNetwork mobile app