Thread: Merthology creations

Merthology creations

Just thought I’d put out here to let people farther ashore know about my little mermaid tail making business in the European pond. I originally made myself a silicone tail 5 years ago and then made a few tails for some friends around me then kinda grew into my now entire life where I’ve been making tails for people in all the ponds and seas of the land (🧜🏼*♀️) so I will post some pictures below of my most recent tails to show you all hope you like

Sent from my iPhone using MerNetwork mobile app

Merthology creations

Last edited by Samantha; 09-05-2018 at 04:28 PM.

Beautiful!!! I love the tops.

Thank you I do lots of different styles I’ve lost count of them aha

Junior Member Euro Pod Aodhamair's Avatar
    Beautiful work, thank you for sharing!

Senior Member Pod of Cali Mermaid Holly's Avatar
    Add Mermaid Holly on MySpace
    Lovely!!!

Sent from my [device_name] using MerNetwork mobile app
    "Deep calls to deep in the roar of your waterfalls; all your waves and breakers have swept over me."

Psalm 42:7

Thank you

Bloody abyss!! These are really good when will you be taking orders? What monofins do you make tails for?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Your blues are my favorite so far,

Quote Originally Posted by TheChimera View Post
    Bloody abyss!! These are really good when will you be taking orders? What monofins do you make tails for?

We take orders all the time so if your looking to get something feel free to get in contact with me on whatever platform of your preference our flukes fit pretty much all monofins as where designed around the larger leader fin fibreglass/ carbon fibre monofin depending on reqiments but have flukes for smaller fins / people too thank you glad you like my work

Quote Originally Posted by Samantha View Post
    We take orders all the time so if your looking to get something feel free to get in contact with me on whatever platform of your preference our flukes fit pretty much all monofins as where designed around the larger leader fin fibreglass/ carbon fibre monofin depending on reqiments but have flukes for smaller fins / people too thank you glad you like my work

I'm definitely going to be in the market for a nice tail soon and so far have only been comparing the higher end fabric tails as the lower cost silicone tails that I've sen up to this point just wouldn't have been worth it for me. not going to lie I will be comparing and trying to figure out what will suit my needs the best, I'm going to check out your pages In the meantime

I'm definitely going to be in the market for a nice tail soon and so far have only been comparing the higher end fabric tails as the lower cost silicone tails that I've sen up to this point just wouldn't have been worth it for me. not going to lie I will be comparing and trying to figure out what will suit my needs the best, I'm going to check out your pages In the meantime

Cool Yh I get that it’s why I made my own in the first place tbh even though it cost far more than I intended but have come a long way since then with lots of practice to where they are today. Cool thank you

We also offer payment plans to help with the payment of the tail allowing us to move forward with the production of the tail in stages with the balance that has been paid so if that’s any use to you you can bare it in mind

Senior Member Undisclosed Pod
    way to go!

Senior Member Pod of Cali Saelyyia's Avatar
    Follow Saelyyia On Twitter Add Saelyyia on Facebook
    Follow Saelyyia on Tumblr
    Stunning work!

Sometimes Life Just Needs a Bit of Magic

Thanks guys means a lot

Sent from my iPhone using MerNetwork

Merthology creations

We also offer payment plans to help with the payment of the tail allowing us to move forward with the production of the tail in stages with the balance that has been paid so if that’s any use to you you can bare it in mind

That does help! Do you have a sort of price list up yet or do you quote based on a design that I give you?

That does help! Do you have a sort of price list up yet or do you quote based on a design that I give you?
    There is a basic price list under the silicone tails on the website in the shops but if it is easier since I have the basic list imprinted in my brain you can always send me a message via the Facebook page or whenever and I can do the math for you in my brain/ let you kno the prices of the base tail and extras etc

There is a basic price list under the silicone tails on the website in the shops but if it is easier since I have the basic list imprinted in my brain you can always send me a message via the Facebook page or whenever and I can do the math for you in my brain/ let you kno the prices of the base tail and extras etc

thank you

thank you

No problem