Thread: Shello Merfolk! South Fl Mer :p Cyrinn

Shello Merfolk! South Fl Mer :p Cyrinn

My name is Cyrinn! Im a south Florida mermaid thats just beginning to explore my dream as a mer. My obsession with the ocean and merfolk has pretty much been a part of life for as long as I can remember. I believe the big pushers were was the Little Mermaid and strangly enough when I got older Abe Sebian from Hell Boy 2 was a huge influence on my drawing style. I am an artsy mermaid, I draw and occationally skulpt. I also consider myself an amature photographer . I've never swam in a tail or fin! BUT I have ordered one to start my mermaid tranformation! Im so excited to meet new fintastic friends. <3 Enjoy a sunset view by the water at Black Point Ocean Grill.

Sent from my LM-Q710(FGN) using Tapatalk

Senior Member Pod of New England MermanJamie's Avatar
    Hey cyrinn! I'm Jamie. Welcome to the forum! It's great to meet you. I'm sure you'll be right at home, as we're all a little obsessed with the sea here. You seem like a really fun person. Definitely tell us how your first tail is, and I think it would be awesome if you shared some of your art on here. I know there are a lot of mers including myself who are also really into the arts. I hope we can chat more in the future!!

Hugs,
    Merman Jamie
    And when he opened his mouth, the most beautiful sound came out. A high baritone vibrated throughout the sea, and suddenly all was quiet and harmonious. That is, until the next note.

Thank you so much for the warm welcome Jamie! I cant wait to go for my first swim. I plan on it, i wanna share my lobe of the sea with everyone!

This was sent from my device!