Thread: Brand New MerNation Tail!!!!!

Brand New MerNation Tail!!!!!

Hey Guys,
    I'm selling my new MerNation tail, it is a signature tail with scalloped scales, a blended waist and a glitter top coat. Don't worry if your measurements don't match up 100% with mine there is wiggle room! I am 5'7 so if you are shorter than me don't worry because you can cut the tail down to fit your height. The monofin fits a shoe size 8-11. The reason I can not keep this tail is because my feet have very very high arches and the monofin hurts my feet in particular. This however shouldn't be a problem for you.

For pictures of the tail and a picture to the measurements sheet, or if you have any questions feel free to email me at michele9305@gmail.com

Happy Swimming,
    Michele

PS. For some reason it won't let me post pictures of it, but please if you are interested email me. The color scheme is blue, green and silver. OR you can check it out on my instagram michele9305.
    Last edited by Michele9305; 09-08-2018 at 11:53 PM.

Ouch! What have you tried to make it more comfortable -- socks, insoles or anything else?

The uploaded pic isn't working either, maybe try linking it to somewhere it's hosted?
    Last edited by Ransom; 09-08-2018 at 11:04 PM.
    "Only in death does duty end." -- Warhammer 40,000

Ya, I've tried them all, like I said my arches are really high and the Finis shooter monofin just does not like my feet. However when I bought it I didn't know that.

Quote Originally Posted by Michele9305 View Post
    Ya, I've tried them all, like I said my arches are really high and the Finis shooter monofin just does not like my feet. However when I bought it I didn't know that.
    Hope you find a buyer soon! It looks amazing
    "Only in death does duty end." -- Warhammer 40,000

Ah man I wish I had the money for this right now !!! She's stunning and in just the right colors, I love those particular shades of blue

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Senior Member Undisclosed Pod
    North Pacific Pod

Oregon. Home of bipolar weather and rain in 30 degree weather.
    Add SIF on Facebook
    Visit SIF's Youtube Channel
    Quote Originally Posted by Michele9305 View Post
    Hey Guys,
    I'm selling my new MerNation tail, it is a signature tail with scalloped scales, a blended waist and a glitter top coat. Don't worry if your measurements don't match up 100% with mine there is wiggle room! I am 5'7 so if you are shorter than me don't worry because you can cut the tail down to fit your height. The monofin fits a shoe size 8-11. The reason I can not keep this tail is because my feet have very very high arches and the monofin hurts my feet in particular. This however shouldn't be a problem for you.

For pictures of the tail and a picture to the measurements sheet, or if you have any questions feel free to email me at michele9305@gmail.com

Happy Swimming,
    Michele

PS. For some reason it won't let me post pictures of it, but please if you are interested email me. The color scheme is blue, green and silver. OR you can check it out on my instagram michele9305.
    The images don't show...

Sent from my [device_name] using MerNetwork mobile app
    When you're caught and find yourself tossed back,
    take advantage of the motion, and catch the next wave!

What’s the price? And sizing?

Sent from my iPhone using MerNetwork mobile app

Senior Member Undisclosed Pod
    North Pacific Pod

Oregon. Home of bipolar weather and rain in 30 degree weather.
    Add SIF on Facebook
    Visit SIF's Youtube Channel
    Quote Originally Posted by KTMaggs View Post
    What’s the price? And sizing?

Sent from my iPhone using MerNetwork mobile app
    At this point, you could have her for 1400, shipping included. Sizing should be in one of the adds, through a Google link.

When you're caught and find yourself tossed back,
    take advantage of the motion, and catch the next wave!

Senior Member Pod of Cali Mermaid Holly's Avatar
    Add Mermaid Holly on MySpace
    Quote Originally Posted by SIF View Post
    At this point, you could have her for 1400, shipping included. Sizing should be in one of the adds, through a Google link.

I can't find the Google link for the measurements, is it on your insta? The tail is gorgeous!

"Deep calls to deep in the roar of your waterfalls; all your waves and breakers have swept over me."

Psalm 42:7