Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ordered in 2016 and...

Senior Member North Pacific Pod inanna's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SeaNymph View Post
    Merbella canceled my tail order after three years wait time without explanation, without apologies, without even talking to me about possible reasons. I ordered and paid in full in July 2015. Now hearing that they take on new orders breaks my heart.

I have never experienced something more unprofessional and disappointing in my ten-year mermaid life like how Merbella treated me although I was a returning and loyal client.
    I feel ya and wish you the best with a better tailmaker who hopefully shows respect and responsibility for their clients!
    to say that my jaw dropped is an understatement. i am so, so sorry this happened to you. i wish i knew what was going on myself, but it seems we are all in the dark. did you get your money refunded by any chance?
    grays harbor mermaid
    "She would be half the world away, floating in a turquoise sea, dancing by the moonlight"
    - Janet Fitch

Senior Member Euro Pod SeaNymph's Avatar
    Inanna, so sorry for the late response.... Yes, I was fully refunded for what I paid in July 2015. Still didn't get an explanation or apology from them why they canceled my order after three years wait time. NEVER Merbellas again!!
    From Africa: A calm sea does not make a skilled sailor. It´s the rough times that make what you are!

well it's a good thing you got your money back at least, but no bueno on everything else.
    grays harbor mermaid
    "She would be half the world away, floating in a turquoise sea, dancing by the moonlight"
    - Janet Fitch

Im glad you got your refund! I did wanna ask though, isnt this the same fluke you designed?
    https://www.instagram.com/p/BoAFCNTB...d=11ogy7h78cyy
    I was going through their page after i read this thread and saw this pic. I was like wait......isn't that Dorians fluke?!?

I was thinking that when I saw the picture originally as it came out not long after you got the refund but I’m not sure

Sent from my iPhone using MerNetwork

it looks a little similar but i don't really see it
    grays harbor mermaid
    - Janet Fitch

Senior Member North Pacific Pod Mermaid Kane's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jukumerboii View Post
    Im glad you got your refund! I did wanna ask though, isnt this the same fluke you designed?
    https://www.instagram.com/p/BoAFCNTB...d=11ogy7h78cyy
    I was going through their page after i read this thread and saw this pic. I was like wait......isn't that Dorians fluke?!?
    Yep, looks like it. :/

I think her line of "super old sculpt" is bullshit. The new pareidolia tail sculpt looks exactly like Dorian's drawing. I mentioned it yesterday and they deleted the comment, which looks suspicious IMHO
    https://www.facebook.com/MerBellaStu...type=3&theater
    Take the wave now and know that you're free
    Turn your back on the land face the sea
    Face the wind now so wild and so strong
    When you think of me
    Wave to me and send me a song