Thread: Who is going to San Marcos Splash Festival this week(end)?

Senior Member Pod of Texas Mermaid Delphinidae's Avatar

Who is going to San Marcos Splash Festival this week(end)?

I only recently found out that the San Marcos Splash Festival was this week but I managed to arrange my work schedule so I could go on Saturday and I have the money to go. I saw some people on the Facebook page who are going, is anyone else here planning to go? I'm planning to swim in my mermaid tail at the Aqua Faire, before that I'll go to the parade, and if I'm not tired I may go to the afterparty. I'm having issues with my waterproof camera but if it's not too bad I'm gonna be able to take some pictures, so that will be fun!

Senior Member Pod of Texas
    Pod of The South
    In the general area of Webster and Clear Lake in Texas
    I wish I could. I just got my new finfolk fabric tail too. I don’t know if my car would make it that far and I can’t afford the gas.

Clunker car problems.

Quote Originally Posted by Mermaid Pickles View Post
    I wish I could. I just got my new finfolk fabric tail too. I don’t know if my car would make it that far and I can’t afford the gas.

Clunker car problems.
    Ah, that’s a bummer. It’s a shame there aren’t more Texas meet ups, then more people would have opportunities to go.

Side note, I hope the expected rain doesn’t cause them to cancel the festival.

Sent from my iPhone using MerNetwork

Senior Member Pod of Texas
    Pod of The South
    In the general area of Webster and Clear Lake in Texas
    Yeah. My work schedule doesn’t make for easy meetup scheduling for me either. Fingers crossed that I’ll get to swim with someone soon though. It’s lonely by yourself

Quote Originally Posted by Mermaid Pickles View Post
    Yeah. My work schedule doesn’t make for easy meetup scheduling for me either. Fingers crossed that I’ll get to swim with someone soon though. It’s lonely by yourself
    My issue is that most of them are in the Dallas/FW area and I just don't like driving more than three hours in one sitting. Maybe I'll give it a shot in the spring, though, if I have the money. I've been wanting to go to Dallas anyway for the zoo.