Thread: ISO

Senior Member Undisclosed Pod Mermaid Cataleya's Avatar
    Add Mermaid Cataleya on Facebook

ISO

Hello all i am searching for two things.

1. A weight belt that looks natural so maybe some shells and netting

2. a head band or crown. I really like the one i always seem Mermaid Raina wear the one with the jewel hanging on her forehead. however I dont wanna spend an arm and a leg.

If you make these or have them Please let me know what cost is with shipping to pa
    "In the depth in find our soul, in darkness we find our true self. "

Senior Member Undisclosed Pod lynsea's Avatar
    I suggest you do some research. There are plenty of people who make these items or, if you don't want to spend to much, you can make them yourself. You're likely to find what you're looking for if you do the searching instead of waiting for these people to come to you.
    “I must be a mermaid, Rango. I have no fear of depths and a great fear of shallow living.”
    Anaïs Nin

I have I have only found one person on here and they are booked and non oh espy no matter how I word it and no matter how I word it online nothing comes up

I was more concerned about the weight belt then the crown honestly. And I didn’t think about going to just a basic belt maker for mermaids and seeing if they can add weight thank you for that suggestion

There is nothing wrong with asking for help in finding what your looking for.

This seller used to make weighted mermaid belts. I don't see any for sale currently but you should message her to see when you can order: https://www.facebook.com/ArcticDreamTails/

Raina's crown is Organic Armor I believe: http://organicarmor.com/

Senior Member Undisclosed Pod
    I actually have an old decorated weight belt I don't use anymore. I can find out how expensive it would be to ship it to you (I expect it may be a bit pricey because it's heavy!) but if you like it and want it and can pay shipping, it's free to you. Just message me on my FB fan page and I'll send you pics.

The circlets I wear come from Organic Armor They can be a bit pricey but worth every penny.

The purpose of this exact part of the forum is classifieds, so I am not sure why Lynsea reprimanded you. Maybe they forgot this is specifically for "ISO"

Quote Originally Posted by AniaR View Post
    I actually have an old decorated weight belt I don't use anymore. I can find out how expensive it would be to ship it to you (I expect it may be a bit pricey because it's heavy!) but if you like it and want it and can pay shipping, it's free to you. Just message me on myFB fan page and I'll send you pics.

The circlets I wear come from Organic Armor They can be a bit pricey but worth every penny.

The purpose of this exact part of the forum is classifieds, so I am not sure why Lynsea reprimanded you. Maybe they forgot this is specifically for "ISO"

AniaR thanks so much I’d more then love that I tried to click on the link of your fan page it’s coming up 404 error is the learn to be a professional mermaid link the same ? I’m on my phone atm at work so that might be the problem

Senior Member Undisclosed Pod
    here you go this should work: www.facebook.com/RainaMermaid/

Quote Originally Posted by AniaR View Post
    here you go this should work: www.facebook.com/RainaMermaid/
    Message sent thanks for all your help your amazing 😊