Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mermaids of Tennessee?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Member Pod of The South Raivynn's Avatar

Mermaids of Tennessee?

I ordered my tail a few weeks ago, and looking into finding others in my area to swim with! Anyone near Middle Tennessee?

Senior Member Pod of The South
    My family will be moving to Tennessee this summer (eastern tennessee though) so when I visit them I will certainly keep you in mind, and perhaps we can get together and swim

I have family in East Tennessee, about an hour from Knoxville, and my sister lives in Knoxville. Give me a shout when you are in the area!! I'm 3 hours from Knoxville.

Senior Member Pod of The South
    Cool. I think Knoxville is where my family will have to go to really shop and such. They are living just outside of Greeneville at the base of the mountains

Do you know the fox and parrot? Smokey mountain brewery? I can't remember what the city is called but we often go up there. It's where the american girl doll store is located. Ugh, I can't remember the name! So irritating.
    Anyway, I'd love to meet up next time I'm in the area!
    Hugs, fishes, and mermaid kisses!

Gem, I think you're talking about Gatlinburg.

My parents have a second house in Gatlinburg and I go up there all the time. Perhaps we ought to ponder a meetup during the summer?

"An ocean without its unnamed monsters would be like a completely dreamless sleep."- John Steinbeck

It is gatlinburg. I asked mi madre. I would love to meet up there!
    Hugs, fishes, and mermaid kisses!

Well I live in NC so maybe if there was a meet or something (doubtful but maybe...)

Senior Member Pod of The South Rebekah.fish's Avatar
    Add Rebekah.fish on Facebook
    Hey!! I'm in SC!! Thats pretty close!

Administrator Pod of Cali malinghi's Avatar
    Bonnie Lavender lives in Nashville. You should see if she'd like to hang out.
    http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=703465854

I'm in the RTP area of NC. I'd be interested in any mermaid gatherings that occur in the states around me.

Junior Member Pod of The South Gigarox's Avatar
    Oh! Me! I'm in Middle Tennessee. Brentwood area!

No tail, but I will gladly take all sorts of pictures, and basically be a baggage mule for a while.

My parents are looking to buy a condo for vacationing in gatlinburg! My family lives in Tennessee too. In the dickson/waverly area near Nashville. Have some cousins in Knoxville too. I'm also getting married in gatlinburg in a few years. If my parents got the condo in gatlinburg there's a pool at the complex their looking at. Would be awesome to do a meetup. Might be a while though
    Live your dreams and don't let anyone snatch it away from you!
    Check out my Facebook Page, Instagram, and YouTube!
    https://www.facebook.com/msvfanpage
    http://instagram.com/mermaid_seavixen/
    https://www.youtube.com/user/MsSeaMaiden1

Hello! Another Tennesseean here! I'm in Johnson City and currently tailless. Working on correcting that.

Junior Member Pod of The South
    Hi, I just joined the forums, and am starting work on my first tail this summer. I live in the Spring Hill area, and work up in Brentwood. I'm very new to the community, but would love to meet some other local Mers.

[QUOTE=Seapony;77402]Hi, I just joined the forums, and am starting work on my first tail this summer. I live in the Spring Hill area, and work up in Brentwood. I'm very new to the community, but would love to meet some other local Mers.[/

same

Senior Member Undisclosed Pod PearlieMae's Avatar
    Follow PearlieMae On Twitter Add PearlieMae on Facebook
    Quote Originally Posted by red the mermaid View Post
    same
    You should go to the Introduce Me thread and do just that. Then, spend time looking around, participate in discussions, lean how to use the Search function. There are tons of resources here!

thanks. love your tails by the way!

I have a sister who went to grad school in Nashville... I love the town, music and food.