Thread: Hey I'm new here! Though I kinda need tips on how to make my own silicone tail.

Hey I'm new here! Though I kinda need tips on how to make my own silicone tail.

Hey im new here to Mernation and I'm really excited to join this huge group! I really want to make my own silicone tail but i don't know how. Help.

Senior Member Pod of The South Mermaid_Izzy's Avatar
    My lovely home in the mountains...(aka Southwest VA)

Hey I'm new here! Though I kinda need tips on how to make my own silicone tail.

Hello! Welcome to the MerNetwork!

If you don’t have a fabric tail or monofin, I highly suggest going this route first before transitioning to silicone. However, if you are already own one of those, just do a lot of research!

I made my own tail last year and the are so many options you have to consider. What color, what shaped fluke, individual scales or one scale sheet, and many more. I learned a lot from the tail making section and watching YouTube videos. There are also a few really good instructables out there. I wish you the best of luck!

If you have any questions feel free to ask me.

TAILMAKING REFERENCE INDEX☆ -Look here BEFORE you post any questions!-
    http://mernetwork.com/index/showthread.php?t=2633

Sent from my ShellPhone using MerNetwork mobile app
    Last edited by Mermaid_Izzy; 09-23-2018 at 09:38 AM.

Junior Member North Pacific Pod
    Here is a video that's super helpful!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aWWC...st=WL&index=40

Senior Member Pod of The South Mermaid_Izzy's Avatar
    My lovely home in the mountains...(aka Southwest VA)
    Quote Originally Posted by mermaid_sparks View Post
    Here is a video that's super helpful!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aWWC...st=WL&index=40
    That’s a great video, but it isn’t using dragonskin silicone methods that many of the silicone tail makers do.

Sent from my ShellPhone using MerNetwork mobile app

Welcome! Creating a silicone tail can be a fun project. Research online tutorials for step-by-step guidance. Meanwhile, for a different kind of excitement, check out CarX Street MOD APK for adrenaline-pumping races. Enjoy crafting and gaming!

Great Post BTW

Creating your own silicone tail is a wonderful journey and is so rewarding when you see your finished product. To start, I'd highly recommend diving deep into the "Making Tails" section of this forum. There are numerous threads with insights, advice, and tutorials from experienced tail makers.Also, while taking breaks from your mermaid tail creation journey, if you're into gaming, consider checking out a cool car parking game at Car Park Mod apk. A different sort of fun, but worth exploring!Good luck with your tail making, and don't hesitate to ask the community any questions you might have. We're here to help!