Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 34 of 34

Thread: New podcast interviewing working mermaids and entertainment professionals

  1. #21
    This week we talk about all the various things we've tried. What works and what doesn't. Ultimately we talk about how you can make more money from your mermaid parties.

    Watch the video here:


    Or listen to it on our site, or wherever you get your podcasts.
    https://merfaire.com/2018/11/12/epis...rmaid-parties/
    https://merfaire.com - Mermaid podcast and Yearly Phoenix Festival

  2. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by MerFaire View Post
    This week we talk about all the various things we've tried. What works and what doesn't. Ultimately we talk about how you can make more money from your mermaid parties.

    Watch the video here:


    Or listen to it on our site, or wherever you get your podcasts.
    https://merfaire.com/2018/11/12/epis...rmaid-parties/
    I spent some days without internet but now I canít wait to see this new podcast
    "User formerly known as Mermaid Merliah"

    Follow me at Facebook - YouTube - Instagram - Twitter - Google+ - or ask me anything you like at Ask.fm

    <iframe width="360" height="270" src="//gifs.com/embed/xk7XN3" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" style="-webkit-backface-visibility: hidden;-webkit-transform: scale(1);"></iframe>
    ~мєямαι∂ кαѕѕαи∂яα~

  3. #23
    Hopefully the info is helpful to our European Mermaids.
    https://merfaire.com - Mermaid podcast and Yearly Phoenix Festival

  4. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by MerFaire View Post
    Hopefully the info is helpful to our European Mermaids.
    Just sharing means a lot and is a way to help anyone
    "User formerly known as Mermaid Merliah"

    Follow me at Facebook - YouTube - Instagram - Twitter - Google+ - or ask me anything you like at Ask.fm

    <iframe width="360" height="270" src="//gifs.com/embed/xk7XN3" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" style="-webkit-backface-visibility: hidden;-webkit-transform: scale(1);"></iframe>
    ~мєямαι∂ кαѕѕαи∂яα~

  5. #25
    We had a special guest this week as we prepare for our holiday trip, and take a moment to talk about mermaids in modern cinema. We look at three very different representations of mermaids.

    Audio only here:
    https://merfaire.com/2018/11/19/epis...-modern-media/

    Video here:
    https://merfaire.com - Mermaid podcast and Yearly Phoenix Festival

  6. #26
    Quote Originally Posted by Mermaid Kassandra View Post
    Just sharing means a lot and is a way to help anyone
    I just wanted you to know how much we appreciate you listening and sharing the podcast.
    https://merfaire.com - Mermaid podcast and Yearly Phoenix Festival

  7. #27
    Quote Originally Posted by MerFaire View Post
    I just wanted you to know how much we appreciate you listening and sharing the podcast.
    You donít need to say
    I know that when someone works hard and what they do is appreciated you feel happy
    This is a way to improve myself, to learn and discover things.
    Thank you so much for your work!
    "User formerly known as Mermaid Merliah"

    Follow me at Facebook - YouTube - Instagram - Twitter - Google+ - or ask me anything you like at Ask.fm

    <iframe width="360" height="270" src="//gifs.com/embed/xk7XN3" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" style="-webkit-backface-visibility: hidden;-webkit-transform: scale(1);"></iframe>
    ~мєямαι∂ кαѕѕαи∂яα~

  8. #28
    We had a question pop up a few times on our survey about where you can work as a mermaid. This week's podcast we talk about all the different places and types of work you can do as a mermaid. Give it a listen here on the site. If you have suggestions or questions you'd like us to cover shoot us an email merfaire at gmail.

    https://merfaire.com/2018/12/03/epis...-as-a-mermaid/


    This picture came from our recent visit to a Trunk - or - Treat event
    Name:  web.jpg
Views: 18
Size:  436.5 KB
    https://merfaire.com - Mermaid podcast and Yearly Phoenix Festival

  9. #29
    Thatís so cool and useful!
    Thanks a lot for talking about this
    "User formerly known as Mermaid Merliah"

    Follow me at Facebook - YouTube - Instagram - Twitter - Google+ - or ask me anything you like at Ask.fm

    <iframe width="360" height="270" src="//gifs.com/embed/xk7XN3" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" style="-webkit-backface-visibility: hidden;-webkit-transform: scale(1);"></iframe>
    ~мєямαι∂ кαѕѕαи∂яα~

  10. #30
    Quote Originally Posted by MerFaire View Post
    We had a question pop up a few times on our survey about where you can work as a mermaid. This week's podcast we talk about all the different places and types of work you can do as a mermaid. Give it a listen here on the site. If you have suggestions or questions you'd like us to cover shoot us an email merfaire at gmail.

    https://merfaire.com/2018/12/03/epis...-as-a-mermaid/


    This picture came from our recent visit to a Trunk - or - Treat event
    Name:  web.jpg
Views: 18
Size:  436.5 KB
    Thatís a gorgeous tail! A mertailor spellbound with a lotus fluke, correct? I was obsessing over Mertailor for a long time and watched all the YouTube videos! I

  11. #31
    Quote Originally Posted by KTMaggs View Post
    That’s a gorgeous tail! A mertailor spellbound with a lotus fluke, correct? I was obsessing over Mertailor for a long time and watched all the YouTube videos! I
    It is. We've been really happy with it. Our only wish is that it had drainage holes.
    https://merfaire.com - Mermaid podcast and Yearly Phoenix Festival

  12. #32

    New podcast interviewing working mermaids and entertainment professionals

    Quote Originally Posted by MerFaire View Post
    It is. We've been really happy with it. Our only wish is that it had drainage holes.
    Oh, drainage holes are pretty helpful! How long did it take to get to you after ordering?
    Last edited by KTMaggs; 12-03-2018 at 10:51 PM.

  13. #33
    Quote Originally Posted by KTMaggs View Post
    Oh, drainage holes are pretty helpful! How long did it take to get to you after ordering?
    Sorry, I didn't see your question. They originally quoted us 12 weeks I think, and we had it in under 2 months.
    https://merfaire.com - Mermaid podcast and Yearly Phoenix Festival

  14. #34
    Junior Member Undisclosed Pod
    Pod of New England
    Mermaid Mist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Long Island, NY
    Posts
    10
    Add Mermaid Mist on Facebook
    Visit Mermaid Mist's Youtube Channel
    This is awesome! I just subscribed so I can stay in touch. If you ever need a professional mermaid from NY, let me know! I've done private parties, an aquarium gig, and the New York Renaissance Faire as a dry gig. Can't wait to see more from you!

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •