Thread: Send me your contact info for meetup invites!

Post Send me your contact info for meetup invites!

Hi! I'm noticing the best way to reach you guys for meetup information is by phone. So if you're comfortable with it, please pm me here with your telephone number so I can call you about the next meetups when they happen.

Have a fincastic day

-Freckled Kisses

Senior Member Pod of Cali Nemefish's Avatar
    omg im so happy to find another orange county mer ahhhhhh im excited im new but im friendly and i would love to meet up some time, but i dont know if you would like to hang cuz i dont have a til yet (tears) but i would still like to get to know you, im from garden grove, how about you

Senior Member Pod of Cali
    I recommend using a private message to share your number. I dont' think any harm will come of posting it publicly, but I consider it more cautious to know who has your number.

Anita, you have mine. I'm totally down next time, and I had a really good excuse this time: I was diving in an aquarium.

Senior Member Pod of Cali Nemefish's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by green52 View Post
    I recommend using a private message to share your number. I dont' think any harm will come of posting it publicly, but I consider it more cautious to know who has your number.

Anita, you have mine. I'm totally down next time, and I had a really good excuse this time: I was diving in an aquarium.
    haha your totally right i didnt think about it until i already posted it :S I got ecxited and just didnt think of what i was doing :S hehe thanks for the advice though

Junior Member Pod of Cali Koi Pond's Avatar
    Wonderful to see other cali mermaids @!!

Senior Member Pod of Cali spottedcatfish's Avatar
    Follow spottedcatfish On Twitter Add spottedcatfish on Facebook Add spottedcatfish on Google+
    Follow spottedcatfish on Tumblr Visit spottedcatfish's Youtube Channel
    I'm looking forward to a meet up, and being able to meet some of you!