Thread: Pearlex

Pearlex

Does anyone have an exhaustive list of what pigments from Pearlex inhibit cure? I need to buy a bunch of blue and would like to know what to avoid but also I think k it would be helpful to have a resource for other mers if it doesn't exist yet.

Sent from my [device_name] using MerNetwork mobile app

I've used most of their colors and I haven't encountered any that inhibit Dragon Skin's curing. As for blues, I've tried turquoise, sky blue, and true blue, and they all worked fine! I just wish they had a really nice true red.
    Beautiful beaded tops and silicone fins and flukes for enhancing your tail at my Etsy shop: Fancy Fish Fashions!
    Follow me on Facebook

Haveing made all the tails I have in silicone and have used these pigments I’ve never had a issue with any of them . The only one I’ve every had a slight issue with was the interference red but I just left it for longer in the window with the sun and it wasent s problem just required a small amount more patients

Sent from my iPhone using MerNetwork

Senior Member Undisclosed Pod PearlieMae's Avatar
    Follow PearlieMae On Twitter Add PearlieMae on Facebook
    I've used basically every pearl ex color there is and haven't had any issue with curing.