Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Goth/Nerd Pod

I'm not a goth mermaid but I really love listening to heavy metal. There is a mermaid music topic on here somewhere and it introduced me to the band Sirenia so I figured I would share this with you all and then swim away lol.

www.youtube.com/MinxFox
    I love: Peacocks - Mermaiding -
    Tropical Plants
    That was her magic, she could still see the sunset, even on those darkest days. - Atticus

Quote Originally Posted by Mermaid Alea View Post
    I'm not a goth mermaid but I really love listening to heavy metal. There is a mermaid music topic on here somewhere and it introduced me to the band Sirenia so I figured I would share this with you all and then swim away lol.

Hey! Nothing against metal heads and I know you said youíre not Goth, but I feel obligated to point out that metal is not related to Goth at all. Okay thatís all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I am a siren, mysterious and powerful, beautiful and deadly. I am made of magic!

Senior Member Pod of The South MerFantasy's Avatar
    Add MerFantasy on Facebook
    I'm a nerd, I'm a metal head, and I have a lot of goth friends over here!
    I have no fear of depths and a great fear of shallow living.

Hello! I'm both more inclined to all things gothic and nerd I am revamping my own tail to be black and silver since I'm having to redo all my mersona stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by SeaSerpentessLeviatha View Post
    Hello! I'm both more inclined to all things gothic and nerd I am revamping my own tail to be black and silver since I'm having to redo all my mersona stuff.
    That's fantastic, my colors are black silver and a greyish-purple lavander color

Sent from my [device_name] using MerNetwork mobile app

Iím also a goth, but thatís very separate from my mermaid identity.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I am a siren, mysterious and powerful, beautiful and deadly. I am made of magic!

I get that I technically have two mersonas ones more of a siren the other is brighter

Sent from my [device_name] using MerNetwork mobile app

Senior Member North Pacific Pod
    I was considered goth by others but i was much too cheerful to self identify that way i dressed goth until i had a huge sudden weight gain from meds and my fiance told me I'm too old for that stuff now (but not a tail?) Roflmao

I'm certainly a nerd...i live for science esp biology, quantum physics (I like to read about it i can't math )and genetics, and i code ^_^
    -Siren Gita
    Blue ocean "siren"

User formerly known as derBears

Add MermaidAdrine on Facebook
    Fellow goth/Nerd here! Im so glad there are others lol
    I'm a bit all over the place with my style but it's always darker. Because of this i have 5 mersonas currently, the newest one being a witchy/voodoo siren? Dark greens and purples paired with black. Swamps & fog, sharpened teeth and boney. Kind of undead looking? Its very new like. Within the past hour new lol

Sent from my LGMS210 using Tapatalk

Nice decided to do a different tail so it's all black with oil slick. Since I'm a sea dragon mersona, that's what I did for my mask.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    <iframe src="//giphy.com/embed/xThuW1eGfUur5t9ug0" class="giphy-embed" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="360" width="480"></iframe>via GIPHY

Hello Iím also kinda gothy or so Iím told I have the Fin Fun barracuda tail, but Iím making my own silicone monophin which I plan on making black and neon green with some possible glow in the dark feature (hence the name)

Sent from my iPhone using MerNetwork mobile app

I'm not goth, but definately a nerd