Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Goth/Nerd Pod

Hello. While i am not really goth in my day to day life my Mersona has accidentally shifted from bright, bubbly, and colorful to goth siren, i have absolutely zero idea how this has come to be but it has so i shall roll with it. My fangs and claws are coming today and my wolf skull mask will come in two weeks time along with my webbed fingers, now i must make the perilous journey through the mountains of humans to the store to buy some dark water proof makeup. Onwards!

I'm both a nerd and metalhead more than goth but this year was a huge goth like phase for me.

I'm a metalhead and goth, although my mersona is the complete opposite! It's great to meet fellow alternative mers!

Definitely a nerd, and a nerd who plays Vampire the Masquerade and similar games, so some goth tints. I'm usually more colorful and softer than my impression of goth tends to be, though.

Junior Member Chesapeake Pod The Vivix's Avatar

Follow The Vivix on Tumblr Visit The Vivix's Vimeo Channel
    Not sure if I count as “goth” per se, but the vibe i’m going for with my mersona is definitely on the darker side; more of a creature-y interpretation. I’m absolutely in love with that coelacanth tail that MerNation made [X], if that gives any indication. Oh, and def a nerd.

Junior Member Undisclosed Pod
    Hey! I have no clue if this thread is still alive but I'm a goth/metalhead and a MASSIVE nerd!! Feel free to add and message me!!