Thread: Flagstaff, AZ Pod?

Flagstaff, AZ Pod?

Hey! I'm look for some people to form a Pod in Flagstaff, AZ. It doesn't matter if you have a tail or not, you don't even need to have a monofin! I just want a group of people to hang out and become friends with. Hopefully over time the pod will grow to the point where we all have tails and can do some appearances!! If you're in the Flagstaff area please let me know!

There's actually already an AZ pod there's a link posted somewhere in the pod section.

Sent from my [device_name] using MerNetwork mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by Mermaid Momo View Post
    There's actually already an AZ pod there's a link posted somewhere in the pod section.

I was looking at it but it's from a long time ago

the pod is a Facebook group so You'll have to click the link to go to Facebook. You can also find it by searching "arizona merpod" on Facebook i would link you but I'm on mobile

Quote Originally Posted by Mermaid Momo View Post
    the pod is a Facebook group so You'll have to click the link to go to Facebook. You can also find it by searching "arizona merpod" on Facebook i would link you but I'm on mobile

Ohhhh ok. I'll have to make a facebook for mermaidy stuff. My fiance has one for his art that he sells.

If you do make one and find the group don't forget to answer all the questions because i and the other admin just delete requests of people who don't answer the questions and we block them the second time they send a request without answering questions