Thread: YouTube video ideas

YouTube video ideas

Hey guys I’m Mermaid Lilac, I would like to know what I can do to get channel better and how to get me back into my Mermaiding stuff because I did quit my Mermaiding stuff to personal reasons and that was the worst decision I ever did so please let me know and I do have a YouTube channel I’m going to do some of the things that I have out so..
    Sincerely,
    Mermaid Lilac

Sent from my iPhone using MerNetwork mobile app
    <3 Mermaid Lilac <3

Senior Member Pod of the Great Lakes The Magic Crafter's Avatar
    Follow The Magic Crafter On Twitter Add The Magic Crafter on Facebook Add The Magic Crafter on Google+
    Visit The Magic Crafter's Youtube Channel
    Hiya Lilac!
    I've been on YouTube for like... forever! If you want any help with YouTube shenanigans, I'd love to lend a fin!
    May I ask what your goal is for your YouTube channel? For example, mine is made to help teach and inspire others interested in becoming a mermaid, fairy, Goth or any other sort of alternative thing. It is primarily focused on mermaid stuff though. ALSO! I use it to help build credibility when pitching to a potential client. If they want to know what I do (and have done) I can send them to a playlist of videos! Mine is also used to help support the growth of my business through passive revenue. ♥ I am SUPER passionate about video creation too. I actually have a second channel "just for fun" because I love YouTube so much! ♥♥♥

So... what are you after with yours? Documenting your adventures? Gaining new clients? Helping other mermaids? Creating beautiful videos that inspire creativity in others? Bringing awareness to a certain cause? Ect. Ect.

Once you know WHY you want to create videos, it is a lot easier to focus on the "how to grow" part.

I hope that helped get your mind going some! Please feel free to message me on Instagram (@the_magic_crafter) or email me if you want to talk YouTube more in depth. I'm rarely on MerNetwork, so I likely won't see your reply otherwise...
    New YouTube Videos Every Week!!
    I can be found at www.TheMagicCrafter.com

This is my tail!
    ~*~ Please call me "Phantom!" ~*~

Thank you I would gladly would like to talk more about YouTube please send me your email thanks again

<3 Mermaid Lilac <3

I need help in this area as well !!! It doesn’t help that I have social anxiety as well !!!

Senior Member Pod of the Great Lakes The Magic Crafter's Avatar
    Follow The Magic Crafter On Twitter Add The Magic Crafter on Facebook Add The Magic Crafter on Google+
    Visit The Magic Crafter's Youtube Channel
    Alright ladies! Feel free to email me at Phantom@TheMagicCrafter.com I'd love to chat YouTube!

I have been quite busy though, so my response time may not be instant! Please title your emails "MerNetwork YouTube Help" so I know who the emails are coming from!
    New YouTube Videos Every Week!!
    I can be found at www.TheMagicCrafter.com

This is my tail!
    ~*~ Please call me "Phantom!" ~*~

Quote Originally Posted by The Magic Crafter View Post
    Alright ladies! Feel free to email me at Phantom@TheMagicCrafter.com I'd love to chat YouTube!

I have been quite busy though, so my response time may not be instant! Please title your emails "MerNetwork YouTube Help" so I know who the emails are coming from!
    Sent you an email!

Ps: I love your YouTube channel I check it every time there is a new notification!