Thread: Dutch mermaid

Junior Member Euro Pod

Dutch mermaid

Hiii
    I am mermaid Asana, I am from the Netherlands and live nearby Rotterdam.
    I have loved swimming ever since I was a baby and learned swimming real quick. At the camping side I was mostly found at the pool, or actually, in the pool. They never really saw my face, just my feet above the water, haha.
    My favourite game ofcource was swimming and achting like a mermaid.

I own my own tail, but I am saving up to get a new and better one. Though with so much information and personal thoughts on the internet, I am not really sure what to look for anymore. Well.. I still have some time to figure that out while saving.

I woud love to meet (more) mermaids and merman. Both on the web as in person/merson.

Senior Member Euro Pod Mermaid Crystal Shimmer's Avatar
    Follow Mermaid Crystal Shimmer On Twitter Add Mermaid Crystal Shimmer on Facebook
    Follow Mermaid Crystal Shimmer on Tumblr Follow Mermaid Crystal Shimmer on Flickr Visit Mermaid Crystal Shimmer's Youtube Channel
    Hi Asana,
    Not a lot of Dutch mermaids are active here. Most of them can be found in my fb group: 'Dutch Mermaids'. So if you need advice of people to swim with, I suggest you look there.
    You may also DM me as I sell mermaid tails as well (Official Mertailor reseller).

Junior Member Euro Pod
    Hey Crystal,
    Thank you so much for replying. I am (and was) already a member of that FB group, however with my personal FB account (Kimber). To be honest, I am just having a little bit of a hard time getting out there, starting new in a group where it feels like everyone already knows each other. This place.. well.. I already neded to make a new account so why not start directly with my mermaidname
    I just found you on FB (and liked and followed your page hihi). I like that you are both positive on FinFolk and on Mertailor. Still in doubt though

Senior Member Euro Pod Mermaid Crystal Shimmer's Avatar
    Follow Mermaid Crystal Shimmer On Twitter Add Mermaid Crystal Shimmer on Facebook
    Follow Mermaid Crystal Shimmer on Tumblr Follow Mermaid Crystal Shimmer on Flickr Visit Mermaid Crystal Shimmer's Youtube Channel
    Quote Originally Posted by Asana View Post
    Hey Crystal,
    Thank you so much for replying. I am (and was) already a member of that FB group, however with my personal FB account (Kimber). To be honest, I am just having a little bit of a hard time getting out there, starting new in a group where it feels like everyone already knows each other. This place.. well.. I already neded to make a new account so why not start directly with my mermaidname
    I just found you on FB (and liked and followed your page hihi). I like that you are both positive on FinFolk and on Mertailor. Still in doubt though
    Ohh there are loads of new comers. Even tho I started the community, I don't know everyone in it. (Quite impossible with 200+ members)
    You could just start a topic to see if anyone would like to join you for a swim ^_^ I'm sure there will be people happy to join in.
    I don't know what tail you currently have, but if you want to try out a Guppy tail with the Linden monofin you could book a mermaid experience with me. (Through my mermaid school)

Other then that, there are some great topics on this forum too, also on how to make your own (fabric) tail if you're feeling creative.

Member Euro Pod
    welkom!

Junior Member Euro Pod
    Welcome! I'm also a Dutch mermaid (and also in the FB group). I usually lurk here and try to find all the DIY silicone tail information because I'm making one

Junior Member Euro Pod
    Thank you all!
    I am, indeed trying to find, read, see as much informatie as I can, so why not join the forum 😊
    But making my own tail.. Love the idea! But as creatieve as I am (I really am!), my hand are not xD