Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Where to buy first tail?

Visit Mermaid_Mari's Youtube Channel
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueCorvidae View Post
    From the looks of it, Swimtails is cutting and running with people's money. Finfun, Suntails, Magitail and Mertailor should all still be safe to order from.
    Swimtails is currently issuing refunds to anyone who hasn’t received their orders. Mertailor has partnered with them and is offering a 10% discount on mertailor tails for anyone who got their refund. I think they’re trying to make things right before up and leaving entirely

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@MaritzaMermaid on Instagram

Quote Originally Posted by Mermaid_Mari View Post
    Swimtails is currently issuing refunds to anyone who hasn’t received their orders. Mertailor has partnered with them and is offering a 10% discount on mertailor tails for anyone who got their refund. I think they’re trying to make things right before up and leaving entirely

That's actually really cool.

Still probably not the best idea to order from Swimtails at this point in time.
    bluecorvidae.deviantart.com

Visit Mermaid_Mari's Youtube Channel
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueCorvidae View Post
    That's actually really cool.

Still probably not the best idea to order from Swimtails at this point in time.
    Oh yeah definitely wouldn’t recommend them, as I believe they are officially going out of business, they’re probably not even taking new orders now, just nice that they’re trying to fix their wrongs

@MaritzaMermaid on Instagram