Thread: Picnic with mer friends[emoji4]

Picnic with mer friends

Funn day

Sent from my CPH1613 using Tapatalk

I apologise the photo quality may not be too good but I hope you like them anyway

My camera was throwing a tantrum I swear

Member Euro Pod
    nice!!

Very sweet! Your camera may have a crack in the lens creating light leaks. I think the light leaks actually add to the nostalgia of the photo. Everyone looks so cute! it looks like you guys had a blast!

Sent from my [device_name] using MerNetwork mobile app
    You are never alone.
    There are about
    7,266,786,800 people in the world.
    So mathematically speaking,
    Even if your are one in a million there are still about
    72,667 people who are just like you.

Thank you all... It was chaotic yet quite funn!!

Last edited by Robartt; 11-10-2018 at 07:55 AM.

To add to the fun...Their(The owner's of the place) pet adult male aggressive macaque got himself somehow loose from his rope at the beginning of the day(I had reached first and was waiting for everyone else to arrive) and even faster than the blink of an eye, out of the blue the caretaker of the place-the lady ran towards me as I was standing at the lounge cabin door and screamed "the monkey got loose".You can only imagine my sheer fright(as I have a big fear of apes and monkeys).We quickly locked ourselves in and closed all the windows too. Until finally I saw with my own eyes that the owner finally caught him and locked him in a cage that I dare to venture out of the cabin...Wheww!! ...I only wished that ...that had happened later after my friends arrived.. Heh hehh...It would have been sheer mayhem and double the fun

Introducing mr. culprit who gave me such a fright(before he got himself free).

Lastly...