Thread: Mermaid inspired perfumes?

Mermaid inspired perfumes?

I love perfumes and perfume oils. Does anyone have suggestions for mermaid themed perfumes?
    I currently have ’Melusine’ by Anam Cara, ‘Thalassa the Galapagos Mermaid’ and ‘The Deep Ones’ by Black Phoenix alchemy lab. They are natural and vegan perfume oils😊
    I also have a Gwen Stefani harajuku mermaid perfume from many years ago, not to wear but just for my collection.

I LOVE BPAL!! I must have four or five dozen of their perfumes from, like 2008 or so when I was an avid collector. They're still awesome!
    Beautiful beaded tops and silicone fins and flukes for enhancing your tail at my Etsy shop: Fancy Fish Fashions!
    Follow me on Facebook

Omg it’s so awesome to find another BPAL fan! What ones do you have? You can totally list them all, I don’t mind��

Senior Member Chesapeake Pod Merman Dan's Avatar
    From a merman's perspective, I like OCEAN cologne from Bath & Body Works.
    (Formerly known as Æolius)

Oh hey I did not know bath and body works had one like that. And cool to get some merman opinions too!

Mermaid inspired perfumes?

Look up mermaid seashell by daemon kitty/looloo on Etsy! Also, deep midnight perfumes makes mermaid isle and mermaid's embrace.

Solstice scents makes several realistic ocean scents as well, such as Gulf Breeze and Tenebrous Mist.

I'd recommend visiting the indie make up and more subreddit and search for ocean or petrichor scents.

Sent from my iPhone using MerNetwork mobile app

Senior Member Undisclosed Pod
    Sephora did a little mermaid one