I wrote this, deleted it, and wrote it again.

Quote Originally Posted by AniaR View Post
You call anyone critical of your dismissive behavior a fanboi. Have you ever considered you've actually just hurt and upset a lot of people? Personal accountability for ones owns actions goes a long way instead of repeatedly throwing others under the bus, when it comes to regaining community trust
No, I call anyone who blindly sides with you to the point of insulting others a fanboi. You're the critical and dismissive one. I hurt no one.
Being thrown under the bus. Yeah, I know it well. Looked in a mirror, lately?
GAC could not accommodate our growth. I stated as much on numerous occasions. The fact that you had completely planned the next gathering before we even had the space to run it was not my fault.
Stop being so hypercritical of people when they are simply trying to move along and get on with their lives. Concentrate on your own life and California (and I suppose Texas, now). Can't that be enough to make you happy? Or are you unable to be happy until you have made everyone else unhappy?

I have had enough unhappiness. I have had enough drama. That's why I rarely come to MN anymore.
Enjoy your cons. Let me enjoy mine.