Thread: Fintastic fin flipping Friday !!! Omg !!!! Yes !!!!

Fintastic fin flipping Friday !!! Omg !!!! Yes !!!!

I just want to vent some of my extreme excitement here you guys !!!

So everyone knows about the sales today for Black Friday and Finfolk doing a big sale !!!

So I finally got a fin folk fabric tail !!! AHE misprint !!! when I tryed to order a regular AHE at launch I hit the wrong size out of excitement so I had to get a refund and by the time I could reorder all the larger sizes were sold out! But I logged on today thinking I might just get the holiday box but I saw a misprint AHE in my size and had to have it !!! So I am getting my first neoprene tail and first large fluke tail sooooo freaking excited !!!!!!

Excellent timeing to as I had a very very bad and upsetting thanks giving this was the lift my spirit needed !!!! And I got to get a holiday box to !!!! So happy so so happy !!!! Can’t wait for it to arrive !!! And if it arrives around Christmas witch is also hard for me I might get a second day of bliss yay !!!!

I love my current mertailor fabric and fantasea fin it’s amazeing !!! But I’ve always wanted a funk folk in beautiful colors with stripes !!! Now I just have to get in shape for my Mernation tail !!! But still nothing can ruin my day today !!!

I hope everyone had a wonderful thanks giving and a good Black Friday !!! And will have a merry Christmas you are all special and amazing !!! The mer-community is the best !!!!!

Member Euro Pod
    congrats!!

Senior Member Pod of Texas Mermaid_Rain's Avatar
    Add Mermaid_Rain on Facebook
    Visit Mermaid_Rain's Youtube Channel
    Congrats! I'm so jealous! I really wanted to get a box, but they sold out so fast O_O