Thread: ShopVancouverMermaid - Mermaid Tails

ShopVancouverMermaid - Mermaid Tails

Hey my little fishes!

I make and sell custom fabric mermaid tails over at www.ShopVancouverMermaid.com and I thought I would start a thread here to share some of my recent mermaid tail creations (photos and video mostly). If you have any questions, feel free to ask me here or to email me at vancouvermermaid@gmail.com. If you have one of my tails, feel free to post about it here as well! Let's get the pod together!

I'm going to start with my latest video (just went live today) showing off this beauty that I created for the lovely Mermaid Bjossa!

Senior Member RiverDragonKaringan's Avatar
    Add RiverDragonKaringan on Facebook
    Quote Originally Posted by courtneymermaid View Post
    Hey my little fishes!

I make and sell custom fabric mermaid tails over at www.ShopVancouverMermaid.com and I thought I would start a thread here to share some of my recent mermaid tail creations (photos and video mostly). If you have any questions, feel free to ask me here or to email me at vancouvermermaid@gmail.com. If you have one of my tails, feel free to post about it here as well! Let's get the pod together!

I'm going to start with my latest video (just went live today) showing off this beauty that I created for the lovely Mermaid Bjossa!

I am wondering, is it possible to (for an added fee, of course) design a custom fluke/add fabric fins?

Sent from my [device_name] using MerNetwork mobile app

I can change the shape of the base of the fluke only and I do not currently add additional fins.

I really like the white-ish texture overlay you have going down the middle of the tail on this one. It gives the illusion of realistic scale shimmer when the tail is in motion.
    bluecorvidae.deviantart.com

Thank you! I also really increased the contrast of the scales on this tail versus some of the others I've done to enhance that effect. I'm so happy with how it turned out.

So how much is usually the shipping on theses tails

Sent from my iPhone using MerNetwork mobile app
    Sent from My Shell Phone Mermaid Auquita