Thread: Brand Ambassador inquiry

Brand Ambassador inquiry

Has anyone else been contacted by this Instagram? I thought they weren't very reputable if I'm not mistaken... They have jewelry and posts that were stolen from other before (I think I read this on the mernetwork a while ago).

Any advice would be welcome!

Sent from my [device_name] using MerNetwork mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by widget View Post
    Has anyone else been contacted by this Instagram? I thought they weren't very reputable if I'm not mistaken... They have jewelry and posts that were stolen from other before (I think I read this on the mernetwork a while ago).

Any advice would be welcome!

I tried uploading screenshots but couldn't. It's luckymermaidise is the name of the company

I've seen at least one mer say their products are actually much more cheaply available on Wish.
    "Only in death does duty end." -- Warhammer 40,000

Quote Originally Posted by Ransom View Post
    I've seen at least one mer say their products are actually much more cheaply available on Wish.
    Thanks! I told them I'd pass for now due to personal life stress.

Senior Member Pod of Cali Saelyyia's Avatar
    Follow Saelyyia On Twitter Add Saelyyia on Facebook
    Follow Saelyyia on Tumblr
    Wish is a company known to steal images and falsly advertise, anything that shows up there I would be wary of. And any account that is taking other images on instagram to use as their own like that would be another red flag. I think you made the correct decision declining them.

Also, in regards to that very platform I have noticed that many of these "brands" that have accounts like the one you mentioned wher eyou are seeing stolen images will reach out to a bunch of random accounts in hopes of finding someone foolish enough to blindly say yes and it can go poorly. It is definitely something to look out for. Again, good job and taking a look at the account and doing some research.

Sometimes Life Just Needs a Bit of Magic

Thanks! I hope my post can help others stay away from them.