Thread: Hello!

Junior Member Pod of Cali Morgana1999's Avatar

Follow Morgana1999 on Tumblr

Hello!

My name is Morgana, and I'm new!( I mean, that's why I'm here...) My parents surprised me this Christmas with a tail by Finfolk, the Dark Iris, and I figured that I should probably (finally) join a few networks for mermaids. A bit of personal backstory for you all, I am from California, born and raised for 13 years, however, my Dad is active duty Navy so we were all moved over to Virginia, and now most recently, Maryland. I have graduated from High School in 2017, and I am now in my second semester of my second year in college. I am currently studying ASL and interpreting as a future job. During the summers I work as a lifeguard at multiple pools within my community, so as you all can see, I tend to stay close to the water . I work with a few other guards, most are international guards from Jamaica, and Slovakia, very few have been America, and even fewer have been female. However, at the pool that I worked at the most, I worked with another female guard, who knew some ASL, so when we were up on the stands, we would communicate with each other using ASL. In my down time I usually surf through 5 different apps on my phone, but on occasion I do like to make costumes for cosplays (Although Mermaid tails are just a bit out of my league at the moment!) I thoroughly enjoy cartoons, anime, comics, and just about every comic-related movie out there!

I am, at the moment, looking for a pod to join! As mentioned above, I live in Maryland, and I'm hoping that there is one close by that has room for a 5'3 guppy such as myself!

Member Euro Pod
    welcome! ^^

Senior Member Pod of Oceania Mermaid Jaffa's Avatar
    Add Mermaid Jaffa on Facebook
    Visit Mermaid Jaffa's Youtube Channel
    Warm welcome from Sydney Australia!
    Formerly known as ireneho

Senior Member Pod of Cali Merman Storm's Avatar
    Welcome! Have fun!
    Are you a Frozen fan? Frozen fanfiction:
    https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10952902/1/Rain-of-a-Child-s-Tear

Let the storm rage on!

Oh, hey! I live in Maryland too. Silver Spring, to be precise. AND I also graduated in 2017! What are the odds?
    Or should I say... water the odds
    I’m in a Facebook group for mers near DC, Maryland, or Virginia, if you are interested. https://m.facebook.com/groups/181277...9719?ref=share

Sent from my iPhone using MerNetwork