Thread: Royal Blue Mertailor Basic Silicone Tail for Sale

Royal Blue Mertailor Basic Silicone Tail for Sale

Royal Blue Mertailor Basic Silicone Tail for Sale!

Originally made for a mermaid who is 5'6 and wears a size 8/10 in pants. Measurements are shown in the photos (double a flat measurement to get it around.) I am the third or fourth owner, but it's almost never been used. We never used it. There is some slight damage on the waist near the seam. Easily repaired. Shown in the photos. Rapid monofin inside, and I don't have specific shoe sizes but 'standard'. Will try to find out.

Selling because the mermaid The MerFriends bought it for is no longer performing. It is a beautiful tail that should not sit in storage.

$600 + shipping (estimated at $65 within the USA.) I suggest we also include insurance in case of damage during shipping!!!

Payments accepted via PayPal or QuickPay. No payment plans accepted. Will ship within 2 business days of payment received with tracking number provided.

Name:  Mertailor Blue Tail  1.jpg
Views: 890
Size:  203.3 KBName:  Mertailor Blue Tail 2.jpg
Views: 610
Size:  212.6 KBName:  Mertailor Blue Tail 3.jpg
Views: 587
Size:  255.1 KBName:  Mertailor Blue Tail 4.jpg
Views: 618
Size:  281.2 KBName:  Mertailor Blue Tail 5.jpg
Views: 572
Size:  265.9 KBName:  Mertailor Blue Tail 6 .jpg
Views: 589
Size:  278.8 KBName:  Mertailor Blue Tail 7.jpg
Views: 563
Size:  234.5 KBName:  Mertailor Blue Tail 8.jpg
Views: 553
Size:  196.1 KBName:  Mertailor Blue Tail 9.jpg
Views: 570
Size:  199.5 KBName:  Mertailor Blue Tail 10.jpg
Views: 540
Size:  251.2 KBName:  Mertailor Blue Tail 11.jpg
Views: 539
Size:  70.9 KBName:  Mertailor Blue Tail 12.jpg
Views: 594
Size:  119.8 KB
    Laura the Mermaid of The MerFriends
    www.LauraLWatson.com
    www.TheMerFriends.com
    Info@TheMerFriends.com

Wow what a stunning tail! Exactly my size too. 😮 I really wish I had a spare $600 to spend because that's an insane deal.

Just out of curiosity how much would shipping to Dallas, Tx add to the price?

Senior Member Pod of Texas Merman Lir's Avatar
    Hello Mermaid Finley,

Thanks for your interest in this tail! Laura is currently out of the country, but the tail is still here. Our little pod group has all the goods Laura is selling while she is away. It's currently in Watauga, very close to Dallas. You could pick it up in person. We do have someone in Kentucky potentially interested, let me verify if that is going through or not and if they back out, you're next in line.
    Formerly known as Chris Edwards

Quote Originally Posted by Merman Lir View Post
    Hello Mermaid Finley,

Thanks for your interest in this tail! Laura is currently out of the country, but the tail is still here. Our little pod group has all the goods Laura is selling while she is away. It's currently in Watauga, very close to Dallas. You could pick it up in person. We do have someone in Kentucky potentially interested, let me verify if that is going through or not and if they back out, you're next in line.
    Okay, great! I'm not sure I'll have enough in time anyway to be honest, but that's good to know if I do come up with the cash! Would the rapid standard fit a size 9 foot? That's one thing I forgot to ask earlier.

If only I had 600 dollars. It’s the right size and everything!