Thread: MermaidsRUs Shell Top Review

MermaidsRUs Shell Top Review

This is my review of a seashell top I ordered from www.MermaidsRUs.com

Since I was going for a blue silicone tail, I might as well get a blue top and since Aqua did an incredible job with my silver top (which will go with the other tail).. I took a chance with Mermaidsrus, they're the best bet i ever took. From the moment I made the order, I emailed them let them know my transaction number and my bra size, they were very sweet and quick to respond.

They gave me a breakdown of how long it took, they asked a few questions about the tail colors, if i had a picture, what was i looking for in a shell top "painted ? natural? etc, I didnt have the actual photo of the tail but i had the design and I sent it to them, low and behold they got the color right and the details are super nice. Im extremely happy with my purchase. Pictures are below:

And Last but surely not least- the entire top and hair piece:

Lanai, The New York's OFFICIAL Professional Mermaid since 2012
    NewYorkMermaid.com Facebook Youtube Tumblr

Member Pod of The South Raivynn's Avatar
    Please excuse me if this is a rude question, but how much did they charge you for your top? Is it swimmable, or is this more for dry costuming? I really like the design, and I need a mertop ...

It's gorgeous, Lanai! And that hair piece is stunning! I can't wait to see you in the entire ensemble!
    "SeaSparkles" "Spindrift" "Enakai" "Cuddlefish" "Confused"
    Professionally performing as Enakai Fairyfish

Enakai Fairyfish: FB | IG

lol no problem at all I paid $40.00 because they're having a sale -its usually 75 bucks, yes it is swimable and can be used to dry work as well, they design it to your tail right down to the color and it takes about 1 1/2 to 2weeks to be created.

@Spindrift, thank you, I cant wait either heck my hubby cant wait he's curious as well imkeeping the tail a secret from him too..lol

Member Pod of The South Raivynn's Avatar
    My hubby knows about my mer-mania right now ... and actually shares it with me. He has expressed interest in buying himself a tail as well -- but at 6'7", he is unsure about the physical mechanics of the entire thing.

That top is lovely and love the colour too!

thank you