Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Mermaiding is life! What are your hobbies?

Thought I’d post here! I love music, art, gaming, watching baking shows and I also love watering my plants early in the morning, something so peaceful about

In my free time, I conduct research at my university studying small, microscopic pieces of dinosaur/prehistoric bones/fossils. I am also involved in various clubs on campus. I also play with my puppy, hold my bearded dragon, listen to music, crochet, play video games, swim, hike, read, write, dance, and sing. I am also currently using my free time to work on my diving certifications and trying to learn more about coral conservation and the lives of various aquatic species.

Mermaiding is my favorite hobby after writing. Even as a Writer on EssayPandas i writer alot about them.

Senior Member Pod of Oceania Mermaid Jaffa's Avatar
    Add Mermaid Jaffa on Facebook
    Visit Mermaid Jaffa's Youtube Channel
    New hobbies since Covid started, I learnt how to make Sami Bands. Its a type of Inkle bands from Sweden and other Nordic and Eurasian countries. I also do pin loom weaving and watercolors.
    Formerly known as ireneho

Arts and crafts! Whether it's 3D printing, DIY electronics, resin casting, and yes, tailmaking, I just love having a few projects to focus my arts and crafts skills on.

My hobby is chickens raising.
    Last edited by phinie; 10-01-2021 at 10:49 AM.

writing and programming, currently trying to make a fan game based on Riverdale, also writing essays and articles about movies for my online blog!
    Last edited by AlanScott; 03-15-2022 at 05:38 PM.

I love reading and laying piano. I also enjoy gaming, especially when it comes to Roblox. I also use roblox scripts to make the gaming process easier.

I'm an artist, crafter, dancer, baker, roll player, skater, furry, and cosplayer. I have a lot of interests, and do lot with those interests. I crochet, paint, do digital and traditional art. I'm also really passionate about exploration and adventure.
    Here's my most recent digital piece. I use MS Paint a lot, and have created some pretty cool pieces using the program.
    Name:  Beach.png
Views: 147
Size:  569.9 KB

This is one of my favorite pieces that I've drawn. It's of my dnd character, Splash the Selkie.
    Name:  dive_with_splash_by_avionpiscean33_def27cj-fullview.jpg
Views: 131
Size:  42.3 KB