Thread: I'm coming to the eastern US in 2020 -- travel, logistics and planning help

I'm coming to the eastern US in 2020 -- travel, logistics and planning help

Hey everymer! I'm saving for a long road trip to the eastern US in 2020, and I hope to arrive at the tail end of summer and stay for a month. I've a ton of things I want to do, but here's my list in no particular order:

(1) Mer-meetups, probably in NC :) I'll be bringing the best tail I have by then, most probably a Magictail Pro; will post more when things are confirmed :)
    (2) Meeting a university friend in Boston, MA
    (3) Learning to shoot proficiently out to 100-300m and taking a class from Project Appleseed (www.appleseedinfo.org) if possible
    (4) Trying out anything I'm interested in -- hiking, history and museums or others

How do you suggest I go about it? I'm a travel noob and this is the first time I'm doing something like this alone.

I'm thinking of dividing the trip into phases; starting from a home base and exploring from there; or taking a risk and going with the flow, but I can't decide. Any seasoned travellers' advice or clarifying questions on travel, logistics, planning, budgeting, etc. would be great. As much as I'd like to enter and leave from a different state, it seems return flights are much less costly.

Thanks in advance! Hope to meet some of you in person then :)

PS -- Don't worry about my caregivee. She's not interested and I'll have made suitable arrangements by then.
    "Only in death does duty end." -- Warhammer 40,000

As a fan of travelling, I can recommend uproad if you're going to travel by car. Makes trips way more comfortable.

Oh, I'm planning a similar trip, but I want to visit South America, and I hope I'll go there this year.

If you're willing to go on a trip to South America, I can tell you that Peru is amazing, so you won't regret going there. I was there three times, and I'll definitely go there again. I highly recommend you visit this page and check out the tours there, and I'm sure you won't be disappointed because there are many places you have to visit.

An email is still the best option for marketers today. cheap google voice account It can be very effective in introducing new products to customers and sharing relevant content. With email marketing, you can reward your loyal customers and repeat customers with valuable discounts and offers. This method is cost-effective, and the results are easily measurable, allowing you to make the most of your marketing campaign. Here are some benefits of email marketing. buy instagram account verified Read on to discover why your business should consider it.