Thread: Business name

Business name

Hey! I'm having trouble with coming up with a name for my business and would love some suggestions!

Sent from my [device_name] using MerNetwork mobile app

Senior Member Pod of Oceania Mermaid Jaffa's Avatar
    Add Mermaid Jaffa on Facebook
    Visit Mermaid Jaffa's Youtube Channel
    Why not just use your mermaid name?
    Formerly known as ireneho

Hi there! Are you still trying to figure out a business name?

Here’s some basic food for thought marketing-wise: if you want to think of something other than your name, you can brainstorm a name that comes from an activity that makes you stand out as a mer; something you say or do that you want people to especially remember about your persona (like a slogan or phrase.)

Remember though: whatever you choose, keep it clear and concise, not too obtuse so people can get it within a couple seconds.

Good luck. 👍🏻

Senior Member Rocky Mountain Pod
    Quote Originally Posted by mermaidamathiea View Post
    Hey! I'm having trouble with coming up with a name for my business and would love some suggestions!

Sent from my [device_name] using MerNetwork mobile app
    This is a mer related business right? I think going for plays on words and such might work. Think of Fin Fun. Nice short name, gives an idea of what it's about. I don't know much of what your business is, so I can't give much more advice, but I think following that general idea will help.

The company name is a very important element, as the name is what customers hear in the first place. The name must be unique and easy to remember, so your potential customers can easily remember your company's name. Our company works in B2B, and the name does not play an important role in this area. In B2B is much harder to find clients; to do this, we work with https://belkins.io/appointment-setting, as these guys are real professionals in lead generation.

Hello. Lately I've noticed that a lot of my work time is spent on paperwork. How can I automate it? Are there any contract management system services on the Internet?

Evening! You're in luck because there are a ton of solutions online that can help you take your business to the next level, and improve your business processes from contracting to payment. The information at https://www.pandadoc.com/contract-management-system/ was very helpful to me. So I guess you can start checking out something like that too. I think that's what you and your business need.

When you start looking for business solutions, it is likely that you will come across the term “customer relationship management”, or something similar to it. But what does crm stand for? It is a strategy that helps businesses develop and maintain relationships with current customers and acquire new ones.

Marketing can help promote cloud-based software solutions in the business world. Every business needs software solutions to digitize their operations. My friend sent me this Link and told me that it is a great company that will help me move my business forward, I decided to listen to his recommendation and I did not regret it.