Thread: Siki Red Fins

Siki Red Fins

I just found this London-based tailmaker on Instagram. (https://www.instagram.com/sikiredfins/?hl=en)

He seems to have a lot of really interesting products (for example: extended tails, completely transparent/translucent flukes, organic-looking mergloves that give you webbed fingers, etc.)

I was just wondering if anyone else had heard of this company or had any experience with them, because I must admit, I am entranced by those see-through flukes and am considering purchasing! (I do worry a bit about how loose his tails appear to fit sometimes, though.)

-The Michigan Merrow-
    - lady of the lake -

Senior Member Pod of Oceania Mermaid Jaffa's Avatar
    Add Mermaid Jaffa on Facebook
    Visit Mermaid Jaffa's Youtube Channel
    Ooo! Amazing tails!

Maybe invite him/her to join us on the forums?
    Formerly known as ireneho

I swam in one of his tails they´re just gorgeous, really comfortable and easy to swim with!
    You even think the silicone is heating you a bit in cold water !!!
    I will get one in a few years when I´m fully grown up.

I swam in one of his tails they´re just gorgeous, really comfortable and easy to swim with!
    You even think the silicone is heating you a bit in cold water !!!
    I will get one in a few years when I´m fully grown up.
    You can also see me in his tail on my instagram merman.olis

I follow his work religiously and LOVE everything he produces. His newest tail, the darker one, is to die for. I've never personally swam in one but I would hands down order from him if I were on the market for a tail. This isn't answering your question at all but I love his work hahah ;D

Yup I'd love to see a review! I'm not sure I'll be able to afford one, but it's worth considering when I can.
    "Only in death does duty end." -- Warhammer 40,000