Thread: Finis Wave Sale/Trade

Finis Wave Sale/Trade

Hey everyone. I’m looking to sell or trade my finis wave. $40 OBO. It’s in good shape, I’m a size 8 so the foot pockets are just a touch too narrow for me.

If you are in DFW we can meet up to avoid ship.

For trades I’m looking for an adult Linden fin.

Sent from my iPhone using MerNetwork mobile app
    Last edited by A_Koi_Mermaid; 10-30-2019 at 05:26 PM.

I unfortunately don't have a tradeable fin but I am in DFW! How much were you thinking of asking for it? I'm a new mer without a fin 😂

I was thinking somewhere around $50. It’s negotiable. But YAY you’re in DFW! You can come test it out with the pod this coming weekend if ya like. See if it’s a good fin for you.

There's a meetup this weekend?? :O $50 is a really fair price! Where are you guys gonna be swimming? I'd love to make some friends. Only thing is I've never used a monofin before so it would be my first time. But I do already know how to do the dolphin kick so hopefully the learning curve won't be too steep :')

Oh no. I just read the listing again. I didn't realize they were below a size eight. D': I actually have giant yeti feet (clocking in at a 10 1/2) Sorry for misreading! I wish I could take it off your hands but unless there's some way to modify foot pockets to be at least 3 sizes larger I don't think I can :'(

Yeah. We can also meetup sooner if ya want. I’d love to help you learn! The wave was my first fin and it’s what I learned in. We’ve been going to a pool in Grand Prairie but if that’s too far for you lemme know and I’ll figure something out.

You mean Kirby Creek! That's actually really close to me! Not even 15 minutes away! I wonder if I can get a hold of a monofin by the weekend. I'll have to scourge the web lol. Again, I'm really sorry for misreading the listing. Wish I had tinier feet lol

Finis Wave Sale/Trade

Lol It’s cool! Yeah it’s 15 minutes away for me too. Hmm, I know a thrift shop that has some cheap scuba flippers in the mean time if you can’t find anything and even if you can’t, still come! No fin required! I’ll do some digging too. A lot of the mers in our pod are about the same size and they use the Mahina fin.

Neat! Thank you so much! If I see anyone looking to trade or buy fins of the right size I'll be sure to redirect them here!

Might just invest in a Linden Monofin. They're really reasonable and I've heard good things.

I hope you do get that one, cuz I’ve heard good things too and I wanna know if it’s good.

Updated price and trade info. Make an offer.

Lowered price, make an offer, still looking to give this fin a new home.

I would be interested do you think you could shipped it to montreal?

Quote Originally Posted by Ellies View Post
    I would be interested do you think you could shipped it to montreal?
    Canada? Possibly, but the shipping cost may be a little high.

would you be willing to ship to southern New Mexico? am willing to compensate shipping cost