Thread: New mermaid

New mermaid

Hi everyone I'm Faridah and I'm a new mermaid. Ever since I was little I was always considered as a water baby, I'd stay in the ocean for hours, my family sometimes had to make me get out that I love it so much. The ocean's my happy place, it make me calm, happy and at ease. It make it even more fun when being a mermaid. I have a mermaid tail, King fisher, and it's all worn out, so I'm going to make a new one that's even better, can't wait. I've always believed that I'm a mermaid at heart and I believe all of us here are. Mermaids and the ocean represent me as a person and I can't wait to going onto the path onto being a professional mermaid.
    IT"S GOING TO BE FLIPPIN AWESOME!!!!

Welcome. Im a new mermaid to the professional mermaid world too. I know the feeling of never wanting to get out of the water. I've always been a water child. When I was little, I knew how to swim before I took swim class, but my mom had me take swim class for safety even though I already knew how, I had laid down in the water looking up at the swim teacher, smiling. She got scared and looked at my mom wondering if i was ok.
    ~Mermaid Spirit~

Senior Member North Pacific Pod
    Hi! I had all kinds of ear issues as a kid so i didn't like swimming at all. Now that I'm swimming again as an adult i never want to leave the pool! I definitely have to watch the clock because it would be so easy to over exert myself too much. I feel amazing in the water!
    -Siren Gita
    Blue ocean "siren"
    -rulesNazi

User formerly known as derBears

I've had ear issues all my life, but I didn't let that stop me )

Senior Member North Pacific Pod
    Meh I'm a wuss ^_^
    -Siren Gita
    Blue ocean "siren"
    -rulesNazi

User formerly known as derBears

Ive had bad ear aches when i was little all throughout elementary school bc I had tiny ear canals due to my head being abnormally small. But that was only in the winter. I swam alot in the summer.
    ~Mermaid Spirit~