Thread: Mermaid-themed goggles for adults

Senior Member Undisclosed Pod Trade Winds's Avatar

Mermaid-themed goggles for adults

I REALLY want some mermaid themed goggles but all I see are for children. I prefer to just buy something, I don't want to make it. Anyone know if such things exist? Stuff like Fin Fun is all right but I'd love some scales or little fins. I met a girl with adorable scale-print goggles this weekend that I would rather have over flashy shiny stuff.

https://www.etsy.com/listing/6057785...active_2&frs=1

This is the closest thing I've found. The fabric is cute, though I wouldn't say it's super mermaidy. It's made of neoprene. She makes a lot of customized goggles. Maybe you could dm her for a special order?

Junior Member Pod of Texas selkie.astraea's Avatar
    TX, or a bit more north, depends on time of year

Follow selkie.astraea on Tumblr Visit selkie.astraea's Youtube Channel
    https://www.amazon.com/Splash-Mermai.../dp/B079K9GPTF these seem pretty simple!
    You've given me an idea- I should modify some swim goggles to look salvaged and cool! That way if I get in a pool that's a little TOO chlorinated or... questionable lakewater, I have a somewhat more fashionable option!

Junior Member Pod of Texas selkie.astraea's Avatar
    TX, or a bit more north, depends on time of year

Follow selkie.astraea on Tumblr Visit selkie.astraea's Youtube Channel
    https://mernetwork.com/index/showthr...ermaid-Goggles! I also found this thread, which links to even more related threads

Senior Member Undisclosed Pod Trade Winds's Avatar
    I found some at Dollar General...if you got a small head like me they fit ok. The straps have to be switched out tho, so I will do that later with a pair of goggles I hate. These are $5 and nothing fancy but will be super cool messing around in a pool or cloudy lake days. The back said fits almost anyone so I had to

Last edited by Trade Winds; 03-08-2019 at 01:44 PM.

Add Echidna on Facebook
    Visit Echidna's Youtube Channel
    Quote Originally Posted by Trade Winds View Post
    I found some at Dollar General...if you got a small head like me they fit ok. The straps have to be switched out tho, so I will do that later with a pair of goggles I hate. These are $5 and nothing fancy but will be super cool messing around in a pool or cloudy lake days. The back said fits almost anyone so I had to

I'd be all over this if it were available here. Would probably buy in bulk xD

and at such a price, too. My only worry would be that they are too small/leaky.
    But I get that with most "adult" normal goggles too, so...