Thread: The forum has become spanish

Senior Member Undisclosed Pod Trade Winds's Avatar

The forum has become spanish

I have no idea how I did this. When on my laptop, sometimes the site goes to the mobile view, and when I switch out, it's in Spanish (I'm pretty sure it's spanish, correct me if I'm wrong). On my phone, everything is in english. How do I fix this? My laptop uses Firefox, and my phone uses the Adblock Browser which I think is also Firefox.

Senior Member Undisclosed Pod
    you accidentally changed your language settings

Go to settings (configurcation in spanish) then after that scroll down and you'll see the word again on the left hand close to the bottom, then the page that shows up on the main page scroll down and you'll see it's set to spanish

Senior Member Undisclosed Pod
    also it may be a mobile setting so check from the ap/mobile if that doesn't fix it

Senior Member Undisclosed Pod Trade Winds's Avatar
    I'm not sure because I can go from my browser straight here, and it's english. If I click a link from Google, it's Spanish

Sometimes it's your cache that trips you it when it switches back. Log out of your MN account, delete your cookies and cache for your browser. Then log back in. This has helped everyone else with the same issue so far. Hope it works for you!

Wingéd Mermaid Iona

FacebookYouTubeEtsy InstagramdeviantARTGoogle+TwitterTumblr

To be honest, I didn't notice any changes either. My forum is in English. But I would not be upset if my favorite forum changed the language to Spanish, because I am trying to master this language, I also found an accurate translator www.translate.com/english-vietnamese where I did the translation of documents into Vietnamese when I went to a conference in Vietnam. Here, the machine translation is cross-checked by professional translators, so the chances of misunderstanding some phrase from the forum are excluded.
    Last edited by Leonidas Lopez; 08-24-2022 at 05:38 PM.

I can say for myself that nowadays you can actually find information on different ad blockers. I found here https://www.standsapp.org/blog/total-adblock-review/ very interesting and relevant information on setting up and installing adblock, which one to choose and how to use effectively to get rid of annoying ads forever. Now it is extremely important.