Thread: Recent merrowfin reviews????

Question Recent merrowfin reviews????

Was in the market for a silicone tail (on the cheaper side truthfully as a college student in the states I am one broke mermaid) for photo shoots and came across marrowfins on Instagram and was wondering if anybody had recent reviews or videos of their tails! The reviews in the commercial tail thread are from 2016 and I’m sure he’s been able to update the way he has made em! If anyone has any info,pics, or video I’ll be a happy clam!

Visit Mermaid_Mari's Youtube Channel
    Still not great, wouldn’t advise

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@MaritzaMermaid on Instagram

Senior Member Undisclosed Pod
    So, the best way to search for recent reviews is to go into the buy and sell facebook groups and literally put merrowfins in the search bar. Any post someone has made reviewing him comes up and there are a few positive recent ones, but a lot of really bad recent ones where he also starts insulting people in the comments and screenshots of poor behaviour etc.
    It's basically russian roulette

Senior Member Pod of The South Slim's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AniaR View Post
    So, the best way to search for recent reviews is to go into the buy and sell facebook groups and literally put merrowfins in the search bar. Any post someone has made reviewing him comes up and there are a few positive recent ones, but a lot of really bad recent ones where he also starts insulting people in the comments and screenshots of poor behaviour etc.
    It's basically russian roulette
    This.
    When you make the impossible become possible, that when the magic happens!

Survivor of cyberbullies

Stay away from MerrowFins! After a tail being over 4 months late, he would not let me try the tail on when I went to pick it up. I practically begged him to try it on before I bought it, then when I drove home, it didn't fit! He was upset I called him out about it (because he blocked me and wouldn't help me with it after), and so he lied about it not having a monofin to try to make it harder to sell for me. I had a video of him telling me he put a monofin inside, it was just a little smaller.
    I am always a positive person, but he was so awful, basically telling people I was incompetent, and talking so awfully about me, that I got stress migraine headaches and jawline acne (I haven't had any for years). He was so awful and I even had people messaging me saying that he doesn't care about his customers and that he only started his company in spite when he broke up with his ex bf.
    Luckily, so many people were messaging me privately, supporting me, and telling me it would be okay, and that even though it didn't fit me, someone would love it. I wish I had read all the reviews before I paid! He told me if I paid in cash it was better to avoid me paying tax, and he was the one that suggested if I wanted a tail that looked more "flow-y," that we should cut the monofin.
    I can't believe he was so awful and unprofessional to me. I thought we were friends before hand, and I even brought him a bottle of wine! I was so devastated he could turn on me so fast. The turning point I think was that I asked for a refund or my tail, because I already had to cancel our 10 Year Anniversary event photographer in February, and I had to cancel my 30th birthday event (this year was supposed to be very special for me) because I had no silicone tail. I had a cruise coming up though that I could not cancel and so I told him if I did not get the tail or a refund by the end of the month that I would contact the Better Business Bureau.

It is not worth the hassle, don't go with MerrowFins!
    Last edited by Jurassic Merman; 04-15-2019 at 08:08 PM.
    "Swim this way, we'll dance and we'll play!"

He will make personal conversation public.....even if you never talk to him in your life. All it takes for that is being hated by one of his friends. No one recalls him and I at any mer gathering at the same time and I had a self Imposed social media block last year. If everyone remember I didn't even go on mernetwork because I was avoiding a particular mermaid. I'm not even a customer to him and never will be because of that.

Sent from my iPad using MerNetwork mobile app

Survivor of cyberbullies

Jurassic Merman is well known with the Florida mermaid gathering groups and everyone trust him. Merrowfin could had benefit by making him a decent tail to repair image.

Sent from my iPad using MerNetwork mobile app

Survivor of cyberbullies

I think the price is equal to the product quality. When you find it compatible, it definitely fits. It's great to find many anecdotes about this mysterious sea creature snake io